Volume 1 Ch.1: Little fox Pokemon meets Little Miss Red

(Arthor: This drawing is not my.)

The mysterious Woman is narrating the story of Remnant past.

Legends. Stories scatter through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits Of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past. Man born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness-creatures of destruction-the creatures of Grimm-Set there sights on man's bread existence to the void. However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and time, man's passion resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately named " Dust and Pokemon." Natures wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life. But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone...darkness will return. So you may prepare your guardian's. Build your monuments to a so called free world. But take heed. There will be no victory in strength.

In the dark forest at night with a shatter moon near at city of vale. A strange noise rattle at the bushes when it came out a strange looking creature. It appears to be a small fox but Brown fur and cream-tip top the tail and even his fur color is also cream. And big brown cute little brown eyes.

Yup you guessed it's an Eevee a very rare Pokémon that they were never been seen before they were thought they were extinct around remnant

Yup you guessed it's an Eevee a very rare Pokémon that they were never been seen before they were thought they were extinct around remnant. This Eevee has traveled and survive on his own until he saw a city that he never seen before. Eevee went down and explore the city at the middle of the night. Eevee was amazed how the city is so beautiful at night because the light is lit on. Eevee is hiding away from the humans to make sure that he never to be seen that's until he saw someone walking down the street wearing a bowler hat with a white trench coat and his hair is orang is not other than Roman Torchwick with his hired goons. The people of Vale are Afraid because he is the most wanted man on the planet. But Eevee knew something is up the people are terrified of him but not for Eevee, he followed him to the stored name. From Dust Till Dawn. Roman opens the door let himself in and the goons as well not until Eevee was right behind them let himself in without making any noise or seen anyone. The small fox quickly hidden away from Torchwick hidden behind the shelf. When Eevee spotted someone a young person who is wearing a red hooded cloak in the corner of the shop reading a weapon magazine. Eevee know this person is not as bad the like the other human with a bowler hat in the store he could tell which person is good or bad. He walks towards this person he tugged the person cloak with his happy adorable tone.

Eevee:"Eh-Voi!

???: Huh?

The person lowered her hood. Because she felt someone taped her cloak. She pull down her headphones and turn around and saw no one behind her "odd". That until she felt it again her leg this time and she heard a strange, but adorable noise she looked down to see what it is until she was very surprise to see something very bizarre in her entire life like not other before. She witnessed something a very adorable little creature her silver eyes turned into a big star and squealed so happily as ever to see a cutest little fox that never existed before. She quickly swipe it and carried him gently to see his most adorable little happy face.