Volume 1 Ch.3: The Shining Beacon part,2.

Ruby, Jaune, and Eevee enter Beacon Academy doing a auditorium with many new students around remnant waiting for ceremony to begin. Eevee never seen so many people that he never meet, until he heard someone familiar voice.

Yang: Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!

Eevee:~Waving goodbye~ Ev-Veh!

Jaune: Hey, wait! Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl with a cute Fox on her head to talk to?!

Jaune walks away with no one to talk to. A red hair girl with amor is looking at jaune without him notice her. Ruby and Eevee joined up Yang with her arm crossed.

Yang: How's your first day going, little sister?

Ruby: You mean since you ditched us and I exploded!?

Yang: Yikes. Meltdown already?

Ruby: No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school...There was a fire...and I think some ice.

Yang:...Are you being sarcastic?

Eevee:~ nodded no~ Ev-Veh.

Ruby:*scoff* Ugh, I wish! I tripped over some crabby girls luggage! And then she yelled at me! And then I sneezed. And I exploded! And then she yelled again until one minute Eevee was there on her feet! She was cuddling him and take away from her! And she yelled at me again and I felt really, really bad and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: You!!!

Ruby quickly jumped into Yang arms scared because she was right behind her.

Ruby: Oh, God, it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Yang: Oh my god, you really exploded.

Eevee:{ face of I told you so} Ev-veh...

Weiss: And twice of lucky if it wasn't this.*baby coo* little fluffy baby right here! From scolding even more.

Weiss is laughing like a school girl and she quickly held Eevee into her arms and cuddle him. A cold heart girl like herself cannot resisting of Eevee cuteness. Eevee is just little happy to see her again he shrugged it because she has a soft skin and he likes it when she is petting every single part of his fur gently. As for Ruby she glared at Weiss because she is holding Eevee in her arms and gritted her teeth and growl at her.

Ruby: Hey! Stop taking Eevee away from me! He's mine not yours

Ruby quickly swiped her away from her arms and Weiss is now mad at Ruby.

Weiss: Hey!! I'm not just down with his cuddles soo...Let me have a minute with him!

Ruby: Noo! He mine not yours and so...*sticking her tong out*