Volume 1 Ch.5: First Step, Part 2

Up in the air a black bird flying around at Emerald Forest minding his business, until a red figure flys down and hit the bird on accident.

Ruby: Birdie Noooo!

Ruby pulls out her weapon and she shoots 3 rounds to slow slow her down and she activated her red box weapon into her red scythe to hold a tree branch and swing her up and she jump up in the air

Weiss is holding her weapon named Myrtenaster it is a Multi Action dust Rapier sword. While she is falling down in the ground she activated her semblance name Glyphs while she jump up in the air again that she hereditary Semblance of the Schnee family.

Ren pass by Nora while falling down holding his two green pistol with a sharp blade until he use his blade and slide down around the tree and landing it and brushing off.

A very loud explosion from the air it was Yang using her gauntlets. She is having so much fun while using her gauntlets as a boost for her flying around until she fly through the tree and jumped tree to tree and landing down safety.

Pyrrha is flying towards the trees while holding her spear and shield. She use her shield to protect herself for getting hit a tree that in her way. She holds her shield and ramming it through three trees and land it at the top of the tree branch. She puts her shield away in the the back and she activated her spear into a rifle. She scoped around to check the area is clear until she saw Jaune falling down and screaming because he doesn't know what to do. Pyrrha activates her rifle into her spear again, she use her thumb to aim at Jaune, to trying to help Jaune to not fall to his death. She throw her spear so hard that her spear is very far and hit Jaune hoodie again... Until you heard Jaune a very far from his distant.

Jaune:*Far from distance* Thank you!

Pyrrha: I'm sorry!

And finally Eevee, he uses his shadow ball at the ground to slow him down then he lands at the tree branch and jumps down in the ground. Eevee shakes his body because there are to much leafs in his fur and makes a happy noise.

Eevee:~ joys~ Ev-Voi!

Eevee looks around to find Ruby but he didn't see her around in the same spot at he was so he sniffing in the air to track Ruby scent, but no luck, until his ears went up he heard someone struggling not very far he followed the noise to see who it is and maybe try to help him.

Meanwhile at Somewhere in Emerald Forest to see Ruby landed down in the ground.