Volume 1 Ch.7: The Emerald Forest, Part 2

Professor Ozpin is standing near the cliff, watching the students on his scroll. When Glynda Goodwitch is walking towards Professor behind him, holding her tablet.

Glynda: The last pair has been formed, sir.

She taps the scene of the tablet and see Ren and Nora and the screen of the tablet.

Glynda: Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos.

The screen changes to Pyrrha, Eevee, and Jaune walking through the forest.

Ozpin: Mmmm...

Glynda: I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. *Turns off the tablet* speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year?... "Professor Ozpin?"

Professor Ozpin didn't answer Glynda her answer about the relics. He is Watching Ruby Rose on his tablet, that she is sitting in the grass and that she is picking up a stray leaves while her partner is walking back and forward to think to get out the forest and get to the temple.

Weiss is walking to the right and to the left at the same time until she figure out how to get them both out the forest.

Weiss:[Walking Right] It's definitely this way.[Than she walk to the left] I mean... this way! It's definitely this way.

Ruby is sitting in the grass listening to Weiss to were to go. Until Ruby is getting annoying that Weiss doesn't we're she is going that she stand up and tell her that she admits that she is lost.

Weiss: Alright it's officially, we passed it!

Ruby: Why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?

Weiss: Because I know exactly where we're going! We're going to... the Forest Temple!

Ruby: Ugh!!!

Weiss: Oh stop it! You don't know where we are either!

Ruby: Well I least I'm not pretending like I know everything!

Weiss: What is that supposed to mean?

Ruby: It means you're big, stupid "Jerk" and I hate you!

Weiss turns around and let out her frustration sound.

Weiss: Ugh! Just keep moving!

Ruby: *Imitating Weiss* Oh, just keep moving! Hurry up! Wah, watch where you're going! Why are you so bossy?

Weiss turns around to face Ruby with a angry look.

Weiss: I'm not bossy! Don't say things like that!

Ruby: Stop treating me like a kid!

Weiss: Stop acting like a kid!

Ruby: Well, stop acting like you're perfect!

Weiss: I'm-Not-Perfect! Not yet... But I'm still leagues better than you.

Weiss continues walks away from Ruby and Ruby has a very sad face that Weiss said mean things to her.

Ruby: You don't even know me... ~Oh Eevee where are you? I wish you here right now, I miss you already.~

Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna have reached there destination the old temple that Ozpin told them about.