2 Days

To say that minho was scared was a major understatement. Finding himself covered in cold sweat, the guy rushed home, desperately trying to collect his thoughts. He had to do something, he couldn't let Jisung leave.

Bursting through the door of his quiet apartment he kicked his shoes off, ignoring his cats for the first time in his life. The three fluffy animals watched their owner in confusion as he started frantically pacing back and forth, trying to calm himself down.

Minho lowered himself down on the couch and buried his face in his palms, taking a deep breath. He knew he couldn't straight up ask Jisung about the note because he would surely scare the anxious boy off. So what would he do?

×××

Slowly opening his eyes, trying to see through the blur of sleep, Minho found himself on the couch. Confusion turned to worry as he stood up, remembering the past day's events. Feeling like a complete mess, the guy pulled off the clothes he was still wearing, reaching into his bag, searching for his phone.

Ring ring....ring ring...

He held the device up to his ear, praying that the number he dialed would pick up.

"H..Hello?" A sleepy, tiny voice answered on the other side of the line.

'Thank God..' Minho sat back on the couch, sighing in relief.

"Good morning Hannie, I'm sorry for waking you up..."  the guy said, his voice sounding surprisingly calm compared to the whirlwind of emotions that was making his head spin.

"Is everything okay?" Han responded after a short pause, sounding more awake now. It was unusual for him to receive a call from Minho himself so early in the morning.

"Ah...yeah, I just wanted to say good morning. I'll see you at school in a bit, alright?" The brunet murmured. He knew he must've sounded strange to Jisung but all he wanted was to make sure that he'd see the boy again. Turning his phone off, Minho closed his eyes, still unable to get Han out of his head.

×××

"Aye mate!" Felix called out, waving at Jisung from across the hallway. School was empty, the boys would come early on purpose, wanting to hang out in peace and quiet before the halls would fill with screaming and stomping students.

"Mornin' " Jisung murmured. He wasn't a morning person which was painfully obvious- his blonde hair was a mess, eyes half closed, top three buttons of his shirt were still undone. It was a miracle he survived the ten minute walk to school without falling back asleep on the side of the road.

Han's body tensed up as he felt a sneaky arm wrap around his shoulder.
"Huh- oh...hey Minho." He looked up at the guy, his shoulders relaxing once again. Cheeks dusted with a light shade of pink, he looked at the floor as soon as they made eye contact.

"Can I steal him for a bit?" Minho asked, giving Felix a pleading look.

"Aye, take him please! Maybe he'll finally wake up~" Felix cought up, answering in his usual, teasing manner.

"Thanks..." Minho pulled Han towards the stairs, walking up one flight and stopping in front of a big window.

The shorter guy was extremely curious as to what was happening. Minho has been acting unusual today and he was about to find out why.

Once the pair stopped, Han looked up at Minho's beautiful face. The light from the window made his eyes shine but they were filled with determination.

"Han Jisung," Minho began, sending shivers down the mentioned boy's spine.

"I heard you like cheesecake."

That was an unexpected turn but Han didn't seem to mind. The sleepiness was completely gone from his face as the corners of his lips curled into a smile.

"Cheesecake is my favorite..!" he admitted, feeling a bit childish for getting so excited over a simple dessert.

"Well then I hope you will join me tomorrow for a slice of cheesecake at Kookie's." Minho finished, noticing Jisung's face almost light up at the mention of his favorite cafe.

A quick nod, followed by a hug. Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's body, resting his chin on the other's shoulder. The taller boy returned the hug, gently rubbing his back.

Everything was happening so fast. Han's heart was about to jump out of his chest. First a call from Minho, then invitation on a date, now he was hugging the guy for the first time. It felt so right, it felt so good, almost as if he was finally waking up from his dark and endless nightmare.

However the feeling of relief was short-lived as the overpowering thoughts made his head feel cloudy once more, returning him to his usual state. Han pulled away and looked at the floor, trying to collect his thoughts.

'Spending my last day with Minho...I'll let myself have it.' he thought, flashing Minho another pretty smile before turning around and hurrying away, he didn't want to cry in front of him.

'He is so beautiful...' Minho finally breathed out, not even realizing he was holding his breath. Never caring enough about feelings and relationships, the brunet, for the first time was wondering if he was feeling something special.
Ever since he first met that pouty, sunshine boy, he couldn't imagine life without him again. No matter what that growing feeling was, Minho wouldn't let Jisung slip away from his grasp.

×××

Author's note-

I hope this story is enjoyable so far, again, feel free to leave comments and recommendations!