The End

Minho woke up with a headache. Slipping out from underneath his covers, the brunet left the bed with a heavy feeling in his chest. He glanced out the window at the gray sky before closing his eyes.

Han.

The only thing on his mind was the boy that he had grown so attached to. Was it too late? Or could he have changed his mind and decided to stay.

Minho felt himself reach out for his phone but he stepped back, not sure if he was ready to face the truth just yet.

×××

The walk to school seemed longer than usual. Every step he took reminded Minho that he was getting closer and closer to finding out the truth.

'Of course Hannie will be there with Felix and Changbin, hanging out like they do every morning.' Minho repeated, fighting himself to stay calm. Once again, he was ready to pull out his phone and dial Han's number but the same fear stopped him from doing so. 'Almost there.'

Soon enough Minho was already standing in the middle of the school hallway. Glancing around, he swallowed the nervous lump in his throat, desperately trying to find the familiar face.

"Minho!" The brunet almost jumped as he spun around, following the voice. However, his face quickly dropped as he noticed Felix and Changbin walking up to him. Just the two of them.

"Wh...where is Hannie?" Minho's voice broke. His worst fear was about to become reality, wasn't it? Jisung wasn't there.

"I was about to ask you the same ques- are you okay, mate?" Felix furrowed his brows, noticing how pale Minho was. Changbin took out his phone, checking the time.

"He must have missed his alarm, he's usually the first one here." He said, not helping Minho's case. "What's wrong?"

Minho wasn't able to answer. Quickly pulling out his phone he finally dialed the number.

Riiing....riiiing....

5 seconds, 15 seconds, silence.

"Sorry, the number you're trying to reach..."

With shaking fingers Minho ended the call, looking up with empty eyes. The two guys in front of him looked confused and worried. If only they knew...

The world came crashing down all at once as Minho finally realized what this meant. He was gone. Han Jisung, who had wanted his struggle to be over, went through with his plan after all. It had come to an end, he would never see him agai...

"Hey! Sorry I didn't pick up, I was right at the door-"

A familiar, quiet voice came from behind Minho's back. The wave of relief hit the guy straight on, almost knocking him off his feet. Rapidly turning around, Minho saw Jisung with that shy, goofy smile plastered across his face. His heart was ready to explode in his chest, nothing in the world mattered anymore. It was just him and the boy.

Han stumbled into Minho's open arms.

"I'm here."

×××

Author's note-

I hope you enjoyed this story! I hope I can improve my writing in the future because it definitely isn't perfect ;;;

Minho was able to rewrite Han's ending after all <3