Part 6

Should this be a harem?

"Come on, Weiss, you don't have to cry." Yang cooed as Weiss bawled as she was being beaten at this board game we were playing in the library. "Your turn Phoenix," Yang said as she motioned towards me with a mischievous smirk which I returned.

"Well, Yang, I'm sending Vacuo's trackers too lure a horde of grimm into your capital!" I stated as I lifted a card up to her face. Yang grabbed the card and looked at it closer before throwing it back to me and started looking through her stack of trap cards while saying 'no, no, no!' over and over again. "Face it, Yang. I'm wining and thanks to the distraction I've been given an extra turn and decide to dispatch a bombing run on the nearby farms and food storages which just so happens to be close to the eastern wall which I've hidden explosives earlier which set those off and destroys your wall allowing grimm to enter you're city." I said as I tipped over farms after warehouses before tipping the giant wall which let in a giant grimm horde that my trackers placed earlier on in the game. "And thanks to so much destruction and carnage, a forty percent of your surviving population migrated to my cities which will turn down your production rate which means your soldiers will have less supplies and less loyalty and heighten the risk of desertion so every turn you'll lose a minimal of three hundred soldiers every turn." Yang was now crying her eyes out. "Don't cry, Yang." I said trying to comfort her. "Your loyalty just got so low your own generals have surrendered by handing you over, so now I can keep you as a slave in my dust mine." I finished as I destroyed everything on Yang's part of the map.

"What... What just happened?" Jaune asked as he held his cards while having a freak out.

"Oh, I'm just teaching them how to really play this game." I explain, but before I could trash Weiss and finish Jaune, I felt my scroll ring. "Hel-"

"Phoenix... I need help." I heard, I knew this voice, it was Wulf.

"What is it brother, what happened?" I asked with worry that caught the attention of Yang who knew Ruby left with him.

"Ruby," Yang perked up at the mention of her sister's name. "In the forest we fell upon some White Fang members, but before we could deal with them, one shot Ruby and knocked her out and took her hostage!" Yang wrenched my scroll from my grasp and screamed.

"Where is she?!"

"They left in a truck, I'm following them, but they know that so I can't get near otherwise they'll shoot her, Phin, Ashes should be by you now." He said and surprising everyone but me, the ground exploded, sending ash and cinders everywhere and in the middle was my little raven.

"Come on, Ashes can create portals in the form of ash piles." I explained before jumping in and disappearing from the library and appearing in the forest. The place was a camp with a few White Fang symbols that were not displayed as openly as some places, but the corpses of faunuses with their grimm masks were obvious signs of what happened. Wulf cleared another camp. I thought as I saw the traces of silver flames which were slowly dying down.

Then Yang and Weiss came out of the portal while Jaune probably stayed behind. "You have many questions to answer after this?" Weiss said angrily as she brushed off some ash from her dress. "Now, how are we going to find them?"

"Ean." I called and my brother's raven appeared and landed on my shoulder. "Where are they?" I whispered and my vision soon turned white before I could see the trees below and after a few more seconds I realise that this was my brother's view and he was flying in his raven form, then a truck appeared in a clearing with the back door open and an armed man leaning outside, probably a lookout.

I blinked out of the vision and turned to the confused teammates. "They're down a road, heading north towards Vale, that's probably their hideout." I explained before heading north. "Follow me if you can catch up." I said before running out of their view before turning into my bird form and flying off with Ean and Ashes on my tail.