//Chapter one//

Colby's POV

"Samm lets go to the beachh, Im bored asf" I said grabbing Sam's shoulders and pushing and pulling him. Teheee

"Wtf, Chill Colby" Sam replied Shocked and Annoyed. Awww but I wanna go to the Beachhhh

"Fine! Im gonna ask Elton!" I said Pouting and Stomping into Eltons Garage, He better be there.

"Heyy Eltyyy!!" I waved at him and Saw him Sitting on his Couch While Scratching Circa's Ears.

"Oh hey Colby" He said Looking at me then at Circa.

"Elton, Can we go to the beach?" I said excitedly and I saw Circa Perk up from the Word beach damn this Circa could understand us. Oof

"Yeah sure!!, let me just pack and Tell everyone to pack also, We are just gonna have to stop at the Grocery store or smth.

Yeyyy More Food

"Okayy!!" Okay so If you haven't caught on yet, Im a Little okay?, They all know about this and I kind of can control my Speaking? But sometimes I cant, Anyways I gotta tell Aunty Corey, Uncle Devyn, Brother Aaron, Brother Jakey, And Daddy Sammy.

As I walk through the Hallway I could hear Sammy and Butthole Katrina (A/N no hate on her I love her) fighting, That's weird.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE KATRINA! YOU'RE SO CONTROLING! I CAN'T EVEN HAVE FRIENDS WITHOUT YOU SENDING THEM THREATS!!" I heard Sam yell at Katrina who was Speechless, I get her, Sam Barely get's mad, But when he does, Its really bad.

"B-but Sam..I love you...I only do those stuff because I can't afford to Lose you" Katrina Said almost crying.

I ran to Aunt Corey and Uncle Devyn's Room I-I Dont want Sammy to be angry, It must be my Fault.

"Hey Colbaby what are-" Devyn said While I cry because It's my fault why ButtHole Katrina And Daddy Sammy Fought.

"Omg Colbaby What happened?" I heard Devyn said Completely Concerned while I Cry on their Bed.

"Bwutthwole Kwatwina and Dwaddy Swammy are Fwigthing" I said  while Sniffing. I saw Devyn Sad and Shocked but quickly replaced it with Sympathy.

"Oh Baby..Come here" she said telling me to Go to her for hugs. Can't resist that.

"It's all mwy Fwault" I cried more and felt Devyn's Hands On my back while she Tells me to Calm down and Tell her what Sam said.

"Swammy swaid he Dwoesnt want Bwutthwole Kwatwina awymore" I said Sniffing while Devyn sighed and said.

"It's not you're Fault Colbear, Maybe Sam had enough of Katrina's Bullshits"Devyn explained to me but I still couldn't get it tho.

I Got up and Hugged Devyn and Said Thank you before leaving, As I was about to leave I saw Sam and Corey Hugging. And that hurts.

"Thanks Man, I really Appreciated it" Sam Said While Still hugging Corey, Does Daddy Sammy love Corey more?

"Yeah No Problem man, Oh and Elton told me, Colby insisted on Going to the Beach and told me to tell you guys To pack for a two Day Vacation at White Pearl"

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Hey Guys!! So this is the First Chapter 🥴, and I kinda Like this one better Rather than the first one…Dont tell the Book haha!!

SooOoOoOoO If you dont know the drill

★Vote!!
💬Comment!!

«pic of the Beach teheee»