//Chapter 4//

//3rd POV//  im bad at 3rd person but who cares.

The two boys Rushed downstairs to Elton's Car and Panted when they reached Elton's Van.

"Took you guys long enough" Elton  said to The Brunette and the Blonde who just Chuckled.

"Sorry, Colby Was changing" the blonde explained Taking a Seat right beside the Brunette who seemed happy by it.

"Okay so the Driving sched is" Elton said looking at a Paper which came out of his Pocket.

"first is me, Second is Sam third Corey-" Corey interrupted.

"WAIT WHAT WHY MEEEEEEE" The Man Bun Screamed and Pouted.

"Shush Corey, Im tryna Call Amanda to tell her We're going away for 2 Days" Elton said Putting a Finger in Corey's Mouth. (Lol)

"Okay so I'll drive first" said Elton who backed the car and drove to where ever Elton would take them.

//Time skip for 30 min, Brought you by Sam's small Nipple//

"ELTONNN!!!" Corey Screamed as Elton speed.

"Omfg Elton! I swear im gonna-" Colby got interrupted when Elton drifted and Pressed on the brakes, Making all the Utensils and The three Boys holding for dear life, Went flying through.

"SEE ELTON! OMG SAM ARE YOU OKAY?" Corey screeched and Went to Sam, While the Bearded man just laugh.

"Thats why you always wear you're seatbelt Kids!!" Elton said Laughing, While Corey, Colby and Sam, Glared at him.

"God Elton, Please, Be careful next time" Colby said Holding Sam by the waist which earned two Knowing looks from Corey and Elton.

"I smell SOLBY!!" Elton Screeched pressing on the Gas, Making The three Adults Fall again.

"ELTONNN!!!!" Corey screamed, while Colby Holds on to the Kitchen Table, Whilst Holding Sam.

"OMG ELTON STOP!!!" Sam Said Wailing his Arms.

--------------------

Yeah Its short, But I was Like idunno,
Anyways Im gonna update
The other book
Prolly Later.

Hehe.