//Chapter Three//

Sam's POV

I heard Giggling coming from Colby's room and My Little Pony? Since when does he watch My Little Pony? I better see this tho.

(Btw Sam doesn't know Colby's a Little)

"You're so funny Apple Jack!" Colby giggled while Hugging his Stuffie Koala. Wtf.

"H-hey Colby?" I said Scaring him and making him jump, Cute but wth.

"H-hey Sam..What are you d-doing here?" He replied Quickly Going to his Bed and Shutting his laptop off. Nice try bud But I've seen it already.

"Nothing, I just heard some noises so I went to check it out" I said not saying the full truth about me seeing him play with his Stuffie and watching My Little Pony .

"Oh...A fan sent me a Funny edit of us in My Little Pony"he said Lying, But I decided to not judge him, Since I also watch Barbies.

"Okay, Btw have you packed yet?" I asked since the boys and Devyn are going to the White Pearl  beach to relax and stuff.

"Woopsie I haven't done that yet" he said Giggling, which is cute btw, And yeah im Gey (a/n I purposely did that).

"Here let me help you" I said Grabbing a Duffel bag and Went to his closet which I found a Mini Rainbow flag. He's Gey too?!

"Hey Sam Should I bring A- omg Y-you saw the f-flag?" He said Real sad and Kind of Happy? Idunno I might be high.

"I-its okay Colby" Okay actually I know that his Gay. Dont judge. I observe him.

"A-are we still gonna be friends?" He said Stuttering, His scared to loose me becoz his Gay? Nah Thats just wrong.

"What are you talking about Colb?" I said Confused, Hehe.

"I mean, Im gay, and Stuff" he replied looking down and Started Fiddling with the hem of his shirt, Goddanggit Colby, If you would've just known that Im gey, And I like you, Things wouldn't be so Complicated right now.

"COLBYYY!!! SAMMMM!!! WE'RE LEAVING IN 10!!!!" Elton shouted from downstairs and Heard the Garage door opening and a Car starting.

"We should srsly pack Colby" I said Looking at his Black Colored Closet which has Mostly Black Clothes but a Section on the Left side has The Clothes that has Colors.

"Okay, can you please get my Swimming trunks in the Right side drawer while I change in the bathroom? And You can also pick what I wear for the two day Vacation" He said Pointing at the Right side drawer and Going through the Bathroom to change clothes.

This will be fun I thought Opening the Drawer and Looked at his Variety of Swimming trunks and Found a Baby Blue trunks and a Palm tree's  one, Now for the Boxers. I picked a Eggplant Plastered all over the boxers and a Pacman Ghost Boxer.

And for the outfits, I went to the Colored Section of His Clothes and Picked a Pink shirt with F*ck Off in the Middle of the shirt, But you can barely see it cause the Words are Small, And I also Grab a Tell me more about Ghost  hoodie which I didn't knew he owns.

I also took out a Green Leaves Button up with a Shorts which are Color White.

"Hey Colby! Can I Steal One of you're Hoodies?" I asked him and he just Laughed and said 'Yes'. So I grab a Make me  hoodie he have and Folded everything and put it in his Duffel Bag.

"Guys! We're gonna leave now!!" Corey Shouted and Knocked on our- Colbys Room.

//Authors Note//

Hey y'all!! So here is the chapter!! And its also almost friday which meanndsss TRAPHOUSE BOISSSSS AREEEEE BACLKL!!!!! and I misssssed themmm!!! I've been Watching their old Traphouse vids again and Again. But fr tho Its almost Valentine's and We have a test on Valentine's. Sounds fun! Anyways Im kinda Lowkey Depressed haha!! And I kinda have a Crush on this Senior Year boy but Im not gonna tell you his name! Anywayyy

Like!! ★
And Comment bitch!!! 💬