Memories: Chapter 3

I got that sixth vote today! (Yayyyy, I'm making some form of progress) So, I decided that I wanted to live to see Robert Pattinson and I didn't wanna get mobbed by my friend. (You who you are if you're reading this). So please, enjoy, comment, vote- whatever!! (:

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

  After a long, dreaded hour of suffering in the only place that just might be more horrifying than what's down there, I left for school. I jumped in my “car” and drove to school quietly, thinking of three things:

Number one, Derik was a—

Number two, Derik is a complete—

And number three, I should really rethink what job I go for next time I apply for one.

Because I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a new one soon. Very soon.

When I finally got to school, I had to park five spots from my usual one— which meant fifteen spots to walk from— because someone else had taken the original spot. I slid out of the car, and started walking towards the school, until I saw the nice— did I mention, shiny, brand new, rich, and expensive-looking— black car parked in my usual spot. A group of kids stood there talking, while a bunch girls stood by them, trying to get there attention.

It clearly wasn't working.

I ignored them, not really caring what popular and in crowd group and stole my spot, and especially not caring that I bunch of girl were flinging their selves at them, in small skimpy skirts, and way too tight, way too showy, tops that more than just emphasized—not that they needed the emphasize, but it was being made loud and clear otherwise—their very, very, very huge cha-chas.

Of course, Kleenex was not needed here.

I walked through the school doors, fluorescent lights blaring from the ceiling and loud, snobby voices piercing my ears.

I walked to my locker in peace (hard to imagine so with all the chatter and noise) and no disturbance. I punched in the code to my locker and swung the door open, grabbing my things for first period, math. See the upside to being a Nobody is that nobody is screaming down your ear. The upside to being a Nobody is that nobody talks to you.

I know what you're thinking, “How is that the upside? How can there be and upside? I mean if you're a nobody, then you have nothing, and no one.” But in my current state, it was sort of a blessing. Besides- what did I have to talk about? Who could I talk about? What things did I have to share? What could possibly be interesting about me?

Not noticing where I was going (when did I start walking?) I bumped into something, leading to me falling on my butt. Though I knew as a Nobody, that my apology would mean nothing, and barely heard I said anyways, “Oh sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going.”

Like I suspected, no one answered but when I turned my head back in the direction I was going in, I saw a boy standing there. Or maybe a man. Okay a teenager. He stood in front and over me, looking down at the mess that was called, "Aemilia".

He was gorgeous— stunning— god-like even. I stared up in awe, making a complete fool of myself, before I noticed just what I was doing, and looked away and turned to gather my things as I muttered, “Sorry I was just... Um- sorry...” Then I heard his voice.

“No it's okay; I wasn't looking where I was going either.”

The sound was the sweetest thing I'd ever heard. It was soft; angelic. I looked up at his face, to see the most breath taking smile of what was probably all man-kind. But the smile was to beautiful to just some human; he looked like he was sent from heaven; like he was a god of gods. He reached down a hand towards me and said in that beautiful voice, “Here, let me help you.”