Chapter 4-John

The rest of the week was pretty bland. Same as usual. Singing with Tia. Christine harassing me. Alex flirting with anything that was human. Salina being shy, but cute. No parents. Daniela ignoring me. Same as usual. But on Monday someone walked into the class room and I was absolutely shocked.

Salina walked into the class room with bangs. She never had bangs before, and I must say that it looked really good on her. She had light brown highlights. She wore a tight fitting, white polo shirt, and jet black jeans. She had new makeup and her hair was straight. She looked absolutely hot.

When she walked in, everyone stared at her. She smiled at me and sat down on my desk. The teacher wasn’t here yet, so everyone was talking and walking around.

“Hey, you.” Salina said to me.

“Hey.” Was all I could say. I realized that I was staring at her breasts when she snapped her fingers at me.

“Getting a good look?” She said while smirking.

I laughed nervously. “Uh. Sorry. Um… Nice look. You look … ho-nice.” I stuttered. Wow. I almost called her hot and by the look in her eyes she absolutely loved it.

“Yeah. Thanks. It’s the new me. How do you like?” She said while standing up and slowly turning around so I could get a good look.

“Yeah. I like it.”

“I thought you would. And you’re not too bad yourself.” Was she actually flirting with me?

“Well, thanks.”

“What are you doing today after school?” She asked me.

Was she about to ask me out? ”Uh, nothing really. Why?”

“Oh… Just wondering. The teacher is about to come. I better sit down. Can I sit next to you?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Cool.” She sat down next to me. I couldn’t help but notice the 2 inches in between us. I wanted to get closer. It seems that the fire she held within came out a little earlier than I expected.

*

“I’m going to need you guys to pair up for the science project. You guys are old enough to pick your partners, so I’ll leave you to it. Please don’t talk too loud.” That was Ms. Colbay.

Salina put her hand on my leg. “Can I be your partner?” She asked me.

What the hell is up with her? Turning me on like she’s crazy. “Y-yeah.” I stuttered.

“Great. I’ll be at your house tonight then.” She smiled and turned forward.

“Okay. You want me to give you a ride to my place, and I’ll get your car towed to your place?” I asked. Now I was asking what the hell is wrong with me?

“Yeah. I’d love to.”

*

I spent the rest of the day staring at Salina. The teachers had to call my attention every now and then. I couldn’t believe how many fantasies I thought of in just six hours. I was having one now.

I’d imagined that Salina came over and sat on the couch. Then she asked me to make out with her. I’d imagined that it was raining outside and she had to take off her clothes and-

“Hello?” Salina called my attention.

“Huh? What? Sorry. What?”

“Are you okay? You seemed really out of it today.” She laughed.

I chuckled. “Sorry. I was just admiring your looks.” If she could be bold and daring so could I.

She blushed and smiled. “What do you want to do the project on?”