Chapter 2: Party

🌊🌊🌊

The second time I got to see you again was in one of my minions' house.

I wasn't really paying attention to you due to how many people were in the room.

But as soon as I spotted you.

I know you are the girl I saw earlier in the hallway.

You are indeed prettier than anyone I'd ever met in my entire life.

                                  🌊🌊🌊

Third person's P.O.V

The sweet scent of face powder, perfume, the condensed scent of hair steamer's  moisture, wobbled in the boundless atmosphere to the vanity.

The night finally came and the five of you are preparing for the occasion, especially Akemi--since she doesn't want to lose to the hot girl--she wore extremely heavy makeup--along with her undulated blonde hair down--she looks impeccably stunning, if I don't want so say, whore.

On the other hand, Ai Takami--an experienced person--she is capable of conceiving the fact that heavy makeup and revealing outfits wouldn't work on someone as dignified as Asano; accordingly, she wore a decent baby pink knee length dress, it may looked like a modest church outfit but as long as she can make the great Asano Gakushū fall for her, it indeed worth it.

Ai fixed her hair a little, then a slight touch of makeup. Done. Even the little changes adorned her goddess visual. The rose gold haired female genuinely doesn't even need to fix anything, still, her goddess visual exquisitely stay in touch.

Like the contrast version of Ai, Ena was not the one to be confident enough to pull off any revealing outfits, so she chose to wear a hoodie to hide her belly like usual--the bullsh*t reason people called her a dark emo kid--and a jeans. Leaving no makeup on or else people would call her a whore.

Kaho was able to pull off a crop top and mini skirt as for Seo likes it. Putting on lip balm and a pair of earrings and she was ready to go meet her boyfriend.

And you, you wore a blue jeans and white shirt. Looking as modest as possible. You still unsure whether to put on makeup or not, but at the end you merely applied a slight touch of rosy tint on your lips. No foundation, eye shadow, mascara because you thought it was just...too much.

Together, you five catched a taxi to the Sakakibara house.

                                      ⏱⏱⏱

As you guys reached the party, all of you let out an awe at how opulent and substantial the house seemed to be. Of course, it's Sakakibara Ren, his family is as rich as Asano's.

However, you looked uncomfortable at the the gaggled crowd and loud music coming out of the house. Noticed that, Ai mildly took your hand and lead you inside the crowd.

The inside was vast, but stuffy. Kaho instantly shoving people out her way to find her boyfriend. Ai let go of your hand and prowled to Asano's place, Akemi obviously as well. Ena escaped without her friends noticing.

You were the only one left out. With the numerous people dancing to the EDM music. They even hired a DJ. Loads of drink and food on display. You winced trying to find a way out of the crowd due to the party strobe lights, each five seconds a different color.

As you were intruded out someone popped out of nowhere and handed you a red cup. You intended to say no but the person already gone so you just placed the cup on the counter table. Shockingly, as soon as you struggling your grip to sat the cup down, your eyes widening at sight of a couple--the Kunugigaoka's student council president and your buttery blonde friend--caressing each other, then they slammed their lips together.

You could even see the slightest details of their tongues sticking out and fighting over for the dominant. Of course Asano would take over it.

You actually low-key cheered for Ai to win over his heart rather than Akemi, as for Ai is closer and the best friend you ever had; therefore somehow you felt disappointed at the scene.

Snapped back to reality, you realized your rose gold haired friend would come here any moment, and you wouldn't want her to observe this scene. So you intruded back to the noisy crowded people to look for her.

"There you are, Ai!" You tugged on her sleeve trying to catch your breath, "I-i have been looking for you."

"Oh (Y/n) honey! Have you seen Asano-kun around?" She gently lifted you up.

"L-let's go home, you don't deserve this." You grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the place.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Trying to help you!"

"At least tell me the reason why you are doing this first!"

You stopped and sighed, releasing her hand.

"Well...you know...y-you lose to her..." You just said it directly to her, she would know it anyway.

You expected her to break down crying or something like that, but instead, she just shrugged and letting out a sigh of relief.

"Um...you're not sad?" you inclined your head in confusion.

"Yeah of course, why would I sad over a boy? Remember, that's pathetic." Ai chuckled, "and I'm glad for Akemi, at least she got the boy she loves, let's congrats her later."

"Ugh...yeah."

"Now let's have some fun shall we?" She gave you a genuine smile and pushed you back to the crowd.

The loud speaker in the room suddenly switched to another song. You and Ai's body movement were flowed along the rhythm as your eyes drifted to the two figures you saw earlier by a mere chance.

🎶And I won't let you go🎶

🎶I need you by my side~🎶

The chorus kicked in and his face at a closed-up look was even more handsome than you usually saw him from the far distance. Even though with the green strobe light glistening all over his handsome face and his well-built body, it wasn't exactly an eyesore.

🎶I need you by my side~🎶

The chorus kicked in again and you couldn't believe in your eyes seeing him staring at you while springing with his new girlfriend. This time after five seconds, you are all showered in purple, matched perfectly with his seductive glowing amethyst eyes. Asano's sensuous lips formed a smirk at you as if he's trying to seduce you.

You couldn't take your eyes off him either. Sure you despise him because he is arrogant and you could always feel he's a damn phony. However, for this precious moment, you completely forgot yourself as you continuing returning his stare.

Since that night, you don't even know why you couldn't take the image of him out of your mind. Also concerning why he would look at you in that way while he already have another girl in his embrace.

But you just shrugged it off, thinking it was just a delusion you created.