1

Seokjin's Pov

"KIM SEOKJIN YOU LITTLE SH*T!" father screams out. Making me shiver at the thought of what he might do to me.

"Y-yes father?" I softly mumble as i show myself to him.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME FATHER!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY WALLET HUH! TELL ME WHERE!!" he yells even more grabbing a fist full of hair from my scalp.

I yelped in pain.

"I-i don't k-know fa- i mean sir". I mumble out in pain.

He then throws me to the dirty floor.

My knees rubbing onto the rough tiles.

I softly caressed my head glaring at him a little.

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE THE F*CK IS YOUR F*CKING MOTHER!!" he screams out again taking a hold of my shirt raising me up a bit from the floor.

"S-she told me, S-she was going o-out with someone and s-said not to tell you.." i spoke the truth.

"F*CK HER!" just as he screamed that, mother stepped in.

Father threw me harshly towards the floor again, making my bum hurt.

"WHAT THE F*CK JENNA!!? WHERE THE F*CK DID YOU GO YOU SHITTY ASSH*LE!" He yells towards my mother.

Not that she's really my mother.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?! YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE ME ATTENTION SO WHAT!" she screams back.

I'm so done with these stuff that i just cried sitting still at the corner of the room.

"OF COURSE I DO! YOU F*CKING TOOK MY MONEY AND BROUGHT A F*CKING GUY HERE IN MY HOUSE!!" he then throws a vase towards her.

I badly wanted to stop them but I don't have the urge to do so  and i was scared.

She slapped him as he punched her back.

Mother ran towards the kitchen as she finally escaped from father's punches.

As she came back, she was holding a knife and tried to cut father.

As then father took out a gun which shocked me.

And before i could close my eyes i saw mother on the floor drenched with her own blood.

Father couldn't believe what he just did.

"No.. this can't be happening. Why am i so careless!! I can't loose her! Why do i keep losing those who i love?!!!" He yells out taking the knife from mother's hands as my eyes widen.

"No Dad don't!" I say as i finally stood up, but i was too late.

~

I was driven to my own thoughts as the sounds of sirens were heard here and there.

I am Kim Seokjin.

I was adopted by Kim Jenna and Kim Jongil(just made those up)

I had an older brother.. Kim Jongkyu
(Made it up also)

But he died because of an accident.

The week after mother and father adopted me.. i got sick terribly that i got confined in the hospital.

They were really worried about me especially hyung..

I was seven back then and he was ten.

Mom was there with me while dad and Jongkyu-hyung were coming back from a trip.

When they heard that i was in the hospital and immediately came to see us.

But an accident happened.

Father and hyung got into a car-crash.

Father survived while hyung didn't.

All of us were devastated and they started to point out who was at fault for hyung's death.

Since then father and mother would quarrel and fight everyday of my life with them.

They started to hurt me too and forgot that they adopted me to be their child not to be their punching bag.

Now i can see them here in the morgue laying on the hospital beds lifeless.

I don't know what to feel.

I just sat up from the chair and turned around from them.

As a tear dropped from my eye.

I continued to walk out of the room passed from the questioning reporters and doctors.

I came back to our house that looked as lifeless as my family right now.

Oh wait.. i don't have a family.. i almost forgot that.

I started to clean out everything without feeling anything.

I mopped the bloody floor and picked up the broken vases just like my aching heart.

I put them easily in the trash, how i wish i could do to my past.

I rearranged the furniture and sprayed some air freshener taking away all the scent of pain and sorrow.

I laid down on the couch like nothing happened but in my mind..

It was like the past happenings were flashing in one by one.

I closed my eyes not caring if i didn't get to clean myself up or if i have work and classes tomorrow.

I just wanted to feel relaxed and peaceful even if I certainly aren't.

______________________________

Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!❤😘💕