5

Hi
I'm back.. I'm sorry that I couldn't update much, the same with my other books. I've just been busy from all the school works and I had some family issues. We also experienced such a strong typhoon the past week, and fortunately my family is fine. But lots of people were affected tragically, it caused floods that almost reached the entire top of the houses. And I pray for them dearly.. btw the teaser 1 of Life goes on just happenly popped up and I immediately felt comfort. Bighit really knows when to come up. But that's just sometimes. Anyways I'm just gonna get this started.

Hope you enjoy this!

Jungkook's POV

My work ended stressfully but I was feeling excited for meeting up with Seokjin for dinner.

We both agreed to meet up and have a good chat. And to just spend the night together. Though we were not that close yet, we had short cheerful chats whenever it was his break time.

I almost even know his working schedule. He said yesterday that his shift would end early today and we would get to have time to spare with each other.

I got really eager for today and acted like a child that was bought an ice cream, and he just giggled at me. I hope he found me cute and not weird.

I fixed myself up and walked up at the entrance of the cafe waiting for him patiently.

I started feeling nervous and giddy so I took deep breaths to bring confidence out. I don't even know if this is considered as a date or something but I want Seokjin to be happy and comfortable with me.

I shook off my thoughts as I heard the entrance door's bell chime as Seokjin and I's eyes met.

He smiled at me brightly, his face shimmering through the night. His eyes shined like the stars in the sky. His plum lips glistening. He's beauty was madly distracting me that I didn't realize he was calling out to me.

"Sir Jungkook, are you alright? You've been spacing out a lot lately." Jin says slightly worried.

I sighed at him " I told you not to call me sir already. It's making me feel old. But don't worry about me, the wind just feels a little cold." I answered back. He smiled at me cheekily and looked down.

"Sorry Kook, I just got used to calling you that. And you should've wore much more thick clothing. I don't owe you any hugs huh." His cheeks immediately brightened red.

"Are you saying you're willing to give me some hugs? I would love to receive hugs from you.. you're such a cutie." I teased him as he tugged on my sleeve.

"Let's just go Kook.. it would get darker soon." He said as he hid himself behind as we started walking on the side walk.

I chuckled at him. "What are you getting shy for Jinnie?"  I stopped walking and he looked up at me.

"Nothing.. come on I'm hungry already." He says with pouty lips.

"Come on give me hugs Jinnie.. just one please. I'm getting really cold." This time I poured at him. I don't usually act like this but he brings out different sides of me.

"Do I really have to? We're in the middle of the sidewalk, there's lots of people walking and I'm hungryy." He says hiding his face on my shoulder.

"Don't you wanna hug me? I mean you're already clinging on my arm why not cling your body to me entirely? And I don't care about those people, I care about you." There goes being comfortable with me. I shouldn't have forced him more.