4

Seokjin's POV

I sighed as I walked towards my mom and dad's tombstones with hyung's grave in the middle.

"How's it been there hyung?" I said sitting down on the moist grass ground as I felt tears slowly escaping my eyes.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't pay you guys a visit.. I've been feeling so empty lately. I missed you guys so much.. why did you even leave us? Why did you have to?" I stopped talking and huffed out the breathe I was holding.

I leaned in closer to his grave and caressed the names that were engraved on the tombstone.

"It's all my fault.. I'm sorry. Please come back.. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I have graduated. But I don't feel accomplished. Mom, dad, hyung.. save me please, it's hurting."

Even though I look like a fool right now hugging their graves, I didn't care. Every month that I visit them you would always find me like this. If there was no one around.

I stood up from the ground wiping my face dry from all the tears that wettened my face.

I made sure to place the flowers and candles properly before leaving.

I needed to go to my temporary work now but I couldn't go there looking like this.

I stopped at a convenience store and bought some refreshments and found a restroom to freshen up my look.

My depressing thoughts were coming back adding with the stress that work is giving me. but I didn't want those to distract my daily life.

There are times that I would want to give up but at the same time I don't.

I knew something was there for me to give comfort. Perhaps someone?

I never thought of having another affair since my last relationship that was three months ago.

No body's interested in me anyway so I don't think someone would be accompanying me soon.

Jungkook's POV

An aromatic smell greeted me as soon as I step foot inside the cafe. Adding up with my good mood on the afternoon.

I smiled as I took a seat on an empty table waiting for someone to assist and take my order.

"How can I help you sir?" Asked by a sweet panting voice of the waiter.

I looked up as he sounded familiar to me. I smiled more recognizing the beautiful face of his.

He is glowing more now than our previous meeting, but he doesn't seem to happy.

Wonder why.

I smiled at him and replied. "I'll just go with some dark chocolate mouse cake and a banana milk shake." He nodded not seeming to recognize me back.

"H-hey we've met before right?" I asked him hoping that he still remembers me.

His face was too handsome to not be remembered.

"Uh.. oh yes! You were the person who took me in while I was drunk right? Thanks again by the way." He says back a little embarrassed for not recognizing me sooner.

"It's fine you don't have to be embarrassed.. my name's Jungkook by the way. I was wondering if I could have yours?" He smiled straightening himself up as he stood.

"O-okay Jungkook.. I'm Seokjin, nice to meet you again. Uh well are those all of your orders? I don't mind having a talk with you but I still have work to do." He states as he closes his notepad and clicks his pen.

I hummed at him sweetly. And told him I would like to meet him another time and he agreed.

"I'll be going now sir Jungkook if you need any thing, please don't hesitate to let us assist you. And please wait for your orders it'll be done in a few minutes. Have a Good day sir." He finishes as he walks away towards the counter.

I chuckled. He didn't have to be too formal. Even calling me sir. I kinda liked it though. I can't wait until we get to meet and talk. Whenever I'm with him, nothing's on my mind but him.

I sighed looking at the emails I got from my boss. The week is ending and I still have tons and tons of reports and papers to do.

I didn't get promoted last time. My salary is the same.  Soon, the money that I earn won't be enough for my family. This is so stressful.

I pinched the the bridge of my nose and turned my phone off. Automatically smiling as my orders were served. The one who served was not Seokjin but I was sure he glanced at me and smiled.

I found his eyes as he looked away flushed. I giggled and mouthed a thank you to the waitress and started digging in.

'Seokjin.. I don't know what you're doing to me but I'm in for it."

____________________________

Hey I'm finally back! Just wanna say thanks for 400+ reads I appreciate it. Sorry for not updating frequently. I'm just not feeling it sometimes and I'm quite busy because of school.

And congrats to our boys for topping the billboard hot charts! And for winning the top social  artist award for  4 consecutive years! I'm so proud of them..

Anyways thanks for reading!

Have a nice day!🖤😘💕