2

Seokjin's Pov

*4 years later*

It has been four years since i lost my adoptive parents.

Four years of living with myself, working for myself, and studying without the help of anyone.

I just graduated from college with the use of my own money and knowledge of course.

I'm 21 and for the past few years were really stressing and lonely.

Even though i had a boyfriend.

But.. let's not talk about him.

He's nothing but a stranger who only loves me because i give him money.

Though he knew i was only a working student. He still pressures me to give him what he wants.. and that's only money.. not me nor my love.

I broke up with him a month ago.. and still my mind can't get over him.

He was the one that accompanied me for the past few years even though i still felt empty.

I'm here in the bar crying, drinking some cheap soju.

Though i really wasn't a sober right now and kept hiccuping.

Jungkook's Pov

I'm here at bar right now..

Just getting of my mind the stress from not being promoted for a much more higher position in the company.

It sucks so much!

I did everything i could to impress the head boss and still pointed out to my littlest mistakes.

I know i was pressuring myself too much but my family needs money so much.

They were poor and my siblings couldn't afford to go to school when we were kids and i was the only one who graduated.

(Real fact about his family: Jungkook's parents didn't really care about him when he was a child.. they didn't care if Jungkook got to school safe. If he had taken breakfast,or lunch. And treated him just like an outsider. But in Jungkook's mind, they were still his parents that's why he is providing for them right now. And for his siblings.. they could afford going to school before but didn't, since they were lazy and kept skipping their classes so they ended up not graduating. Jungkook graduated since he wanted pursue his dream and have a decent job and repay the kindness his grandparents gave him by making him go to school and take care of him.)

[This was what happened to my dad's family so i just put his situation in my story since it turned out emotional in my mind]

I got out of the bar still sober since alcohol doesn't affect me that much.

As i went out, it was already late and was raining lightly, the water droplets spreading it's wetness all over the road.

I started walking.. and sighed covering my face with my palms.

I then bumped onto someone. Immediately looking at him.

'He's beautiful' i spoke in my head.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked worried if this beauty is hurt.

I helped him get up from the wet dirty ground as he slowly nodded as a response.

"Where?" I ask scanning his delicate body for bruises or scratches.

I could clearly smell the alcohol in there'

"Here.. it hurts inside" he said softly placing his hand on his chest.

He then blacks out from the drunkenness.

I hugged him unknowingly.

"Sorry if I hurt you.. don't worry, I'm going to take that pain away from there."

I lifted him up and went towards my second-hand car.

I tucked him on the front seat beside me. Putting on seatbelts on both of us, and drove towards my house.

When we got back to my house.. he's lucky that I was the one taking him home. If it was someone else they would've taken advantage of him. He looks pretty young and has a good body.

i took off his shoes and tucked him on my bed. He's soo cute! That i forgot about the stress i was thinking about this whole time before i saw him.

Since it was late already, i decided to give it a day and went for a shower to relax myself a bit before going to bed.

After my moment on the bathroom, i went out and dried my hair. Put on some sweatpants and stayed half naked since it makes me comfortable.

I also got some painkillers and some water if ever he wakes up.

Since he was sleeping on the left side. I made myself comfortable on the right side of my bed.

I couldn't stop looking at him.. he's just so beautiful that i wondered why he was shedding tears right now.

Even though he looked pretty and ethereal with those tears in his cheeks.

I couldn't help myself but to get worried. I wiped those tears away from his face and hugged him?

His head nuzzling on my chest involuntarily hugging me back.

I smelled his hair enjoying the scent. I ruffled it softly and hugged him more.

I smiled since i was hugging a beauty to sleep even though I don't even know his name.

I just closed my eyes with a smile relaxed with no worries in my head.

______________________________

Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!❤😘💕