[three]

pretty

Taehyung detached his lips from the dancer's before biting his bottom lip.

He dismissed the loud screams and shouts of the crowd. Some shouted profanity, or were just screaming their lungs off in general.

He then started to dance, being extra provocative. He kept his eyes on the dancer, to be met by the same dark brown eyes.
He winked at him before continuing the concert.

He probably had ideas on what he was going to do when it was done.

——————————

He was now bowing down to his fans for the concert had now ended.
"I love you all. Get home safely!! Thank you, everyone for such a memorable night!"
He spotted the dancer exiting to the backstage, catching a glimpse of his lustful stare.

He bit his lip before facing the crowd. Not to be rude but he really wanted to leave but he thought about his fans and stayed for a while longer before going backstage.

He ran through the backstage corridors, turning a corner only to be caught in between strong arms.

"Oof,—" His arms were bunched up with his body, his feet practically hovering over the ground.
He looked up and smiled softly, seeing the familiar drown eyes. The man was now wearing casual clothes. Black shirt tucked into black ripped jeans and black grunge boots.

"Hi there, pretty."

Taehyung shivered in his touch at the man's velvet and lustful voice.
"H-hello."

The man chuckled before moving his arms to position them around Taehyung's waist. The brunette then hesitantly placed his hands on the man's shoulder blades.

"I,—"
Taehyung stuttered as a deep blush painted his cheeks. "I d-don't even know you're name..."
The dancer smiled before leaning down to Taehyung's ear.

"I guess I should tell you so you know what to scream all night long." He whispered lowly into his ear, lips brushing against the shell of his ear.

Taehyung's eyes shut close as his knees begin to buckle.

The dancer chuckled before tracing Taehyung's skin with his nose, from time to time taking whiffs of his vanilla scent.
"It's Jungkook, baby."
Taehyung nodded against Jungkook's shoulder, biting on his bottom lip as he felt Jungkook's left hand head south.

A calloused hand, rough and large glided against the lace on his back, the slope of his ass to the backside of his left thigh.

He yelped as his thigh was suddenly yanked forward, his leg now hooked around Jungkook's hip.
Jungkook then began to mouth at his neck as Taehyung bit his thumb to suppress moans that dared to escape his lips.

"J-Jungkook, n-not here."
Taehyung squeaked as Jungkook bit down on his collarbones whilst groping at his thigh. Jungkook pressed Taehyung up against the wall, sucking harder on his neck as the brunette moaned.

"N-not here."
"Not into public sex?" Jungkook asked with a daunting smile.
Taehyung blushed as Jungkook let him go. The smaller boy pouted, leaning towards Jungkook for his touch.
"So needy."
Jungkook brought his hand up and caressed the side of his face, padding his thumb against his cheek.

"There's a hotel nearby." Jungkook said softly as Taehyung nodded. "L-let me just call Yoongi."

Taehyung dragged Jungkook to his dressing room, still clad in his lace costume.
He unlocked his phone and called Yoongi, turning to face Jungkook who was eyeing him up and down.

Taehyung felt hot under his gaze, biting on his lip as he stared at Jungkook.
"Where the fuck did you go!?" Yoongi practically screamed through the phone. Taehyung winced and pulled the phone away from his ear.
"I'm going out tonight. Just tell everyone to go home for the night or something."
"What? Well, okay? But where are you?"
"I'll be at the hotel downtown."
Yoongi shook his head though Taehyung couldn't see him.

"Whatever. Use protection, kid."
"Love you, hyung."
"Yea. Yea."
Taehyung hung up and smiled at Jungkook. "I'm just going to change and then we can go."
Jungkook shook his head. "I'm gonna fuck you in that."

Taehyung blushed at his bluntness as Jungkook looked around the singer's personal drsssig room.
"Aha!"
Taehyung turned to see what caught Jungkook's eye as the raven started approaching a coat.

He wrapped Taehyung around the beige trench coat, tying it tightly in the middle.
"See, it's not even noticeable."
"C-can I atleast take my makeup off?"
Jungkook nodded and kissed his temple. "I'll be waiting for you outside, pretty."
Jungkook left the room as Taehyung faced his vanity, taking off the makeup.

"Thank god I waxed yesterday."
Taehyung smiled at his bare face. Not to be boastful but he knew he was still hot without makeup. He took his phone with him and stuffed his cat ears in a large pocket of the coat. He put on a pair of flats before turning off the lights.

He walked out as he was immediately grabbed by the waist.
Jungkook put a hat on him and a black face masked before leading him out of the building.
He had Taehyung under his arm whole time as he hailed a cab.

Taehyung sat against Jungkook's side, the raven's arm wrapping around him.
"At the Hyatt, please and step on it." The driver nodded as Jungkook turned his head to Taehyung, leaning down to pull the mask down and claim his lips once again.

Taehyung responded to it, eager as he pushed forward. The brunette moaned as Jungkook reached under the coat, resting a hand in his inner thigh, caressing the smooth flesh.

Taehyung panted against his mouth before climbing up of his lap and taking his lips once again.
"How much longer?" Taehyung grumbled as he slightly moved his hips.
"Be patient, baby. Daddy doesn't like brats."
Taehyung pouted before leaning on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Tae is a good boy." He whispered, squeaking as he felt a large slap against his ass.
"Then act like it."