[eight]

boring

"Where are we going?"
Jungkook was now driving, one hand on the wheel the other leaning on the car door, hand picking at his lips.
"Uh. I was thinking about a museum that just opened up." Jungkook bit his lips,— "But there's also an amusement park. We can go there instead?"

"What? No. I mean,— I like museums. I've been wanting to go to one but never made the time. Plus, amusement parks are crowded."
Jungkook smiled and nodded, switching hands on the steering wheel to hold Taehyung's hand.

Jungkook got the two tickets before they walked in. Taehyung saw a security guard and approached her.
"Hello, can I take pictures in here?" He asked.
The guard smiled. "Yes. Just no flash."
"Thank you."

The two walked hand in hand. Taehyung would then take pictures of his favorites then do extra research later, more than what the description provided.

He had a new favorite artist and sculptor. His pieces weren't abstract but you still got its message easily.

The two then walked out, Taehyung was looking through the pictures he took with a smile on his face.

"Would you like to go anywhere else?"
"I need to get a few things at the mall. If you don't mind..."
"Not at all!"
Taehyung smiled.

The couple were at the mall, Taehyung said he had to get a gift for Yongsun since her birthday was soon. Not that soon, but Taehyung didn't know when he'll have time to get a gift.

"Is the gift for a male?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow, jaw clenched.
Taehyung smiled. "Female. It's for my friend. She has a girlfriend."
"Oh." Jungkook visibly eased as he help Taehyung choose a gift.

He had gotten clothes and make up for her, getting a few items for himself as well.
They were heading to the first floor to get something to eat, when Taehyung's eyes lit up.

"You broke mine so I need another one."
Jungkook was confused on what Taehyung was talking about u til the brunette started walking towards an infamous lingerie store.

He chuckled before sheepishly following the male inside.
The girl at the counter greeted him, seems like he is a regular here.

He had bought a few laced torsos, two pieced outfits and some underwear.

"Black or red, Koo?"
Jungkook looked at the two pieces Taehyung was holding up.
"You already have a black two piece. Why not red?"
Taehyung smiled and nodded. "I think that's enough. I might spend all my money here."

The two then left the mall after eating. Jungkook gave Taehyung a kiss and his number, dropping him off at Yoongi's house.

"Hello, Roz. My succulent little garden snail!" Taehyung yelled through the house, dropping his bags on the floor.
"You're fucking noisy." Yoongi muttered as he walked down the stairs.
Taehyung smiled and thanked him before getting comfy on the couch.

"Sooo. Why am I here?"
"We were supposed to record your song. But I guess that could wait."
"Why?" Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, suddenly he was serious.
"You do know,,,,,that you can't date Jungkook."
Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'll date whoever I wanna date, Yoongi."

"I dont make the rules, Tae. The company,—"
"The company can suck my pinky toe." Taehyung mumbled. "Hyung, I really like him. Okay? Plus, he's only staying for the tour then he's done with TGE."
"Just,,, keep a low profile until after the tour."
Taehyung nodded but pouted.

"I kissed him on stage yesterday though."
"That's fine. As long as you— you did what now?"
Taehyung smiled sheepishly. "I mayhaps got caught in the moment and kissed him."
Yoongi rubbed his temple. "I think they think that's it's just a stunt or for publicity. You haven't gotten anything from TangGwon yet?"
"Nope."

Yoongi nodded. "Just stay on his good side."
Taehyung sighed and nodded. "My dating ban expired a year ago and I still can't date." He said with pout as Yoongi sighed.

"I know. It's just for a little while."
"And Indont even know if he likes me."
"What do you mean?"
Taehyung picked at his fingers, an annoyed expression on his face that looked utterly adorable.

"He asked me out on a date but nothing after that. What if he got bored of me?"
"Hey. Don't do that to yourself. You always do that. It's a bad habit especially when your kind and talented."
Taehyung sighed befoee gathering his things.

"I'll be going now. Mind if I take one of your cars?"
Yoongi got up and embraced his brother.
"Not at all. Get home safe, Tae."
Taehyung hummed before leaving.

He sat inside the car, staring at Jungkook's number.
He chuckled dryly.

"Fuck this."

And he pressed call.