[seven]

sin

At around 9am, Taehyung woke up, hair a mess, eyes filled with eye boogers, dried drool on the side of his cheek and just in his usual grouchy morning mood.

He looked around the room, seeing the clothes on the floor. He sighed and face planted back into the pillow.

Taehyung didn't forget. How could he forget the best fuck of his life? He just needed a moment to recall everything.

He looked to the other side of the large bed and frowned, seeing Jungkook wasn't there anymore. He looked back at the floor and realized only his clothes were there.

He pouted but sighed, deciding to sleep some more when the door opened. He shut his eyes and pretended to sleep as he heard someone walk in. The sound of plastic rubbing against eachother and someone kicking off their shoes. 

"He's still asleep."
He heard Jungkook say to himself before placing items on the table in the room. Taehyung heard him walk into his side of the bed. He leaned down and place a kiss on his head.

"I know you're awake."
Taehyung pouted before peeking an eye open, seeing Jungkook leaning over him.

The raven laughed before walking away to the table.
"How?"
"You sleep with your mouth open and you hug pillows or later on in the night, my body."
Jungkook said with a smile as he rummaged through the bags.

Taehyung blushed embarrassed.
'I sleep with my mouth open?'

'Do I snore?'

'Did I sleep talk?'

'Was I a messy sleeper?'

'Did I hit him by acci—

"Hey, don't worry about it. You're cute when you sleep." Jungkook said with a crooked smile as Taehyung watch him put containers of food on the table.

"I'm going to freshen up." Taehyung mumbled before scurrying into the bathroom, still naked from last night.

He shut the bathroom door and washed his face. He stared at himself the mirror. He looked rather fresh. Though he had a long night, just finishing a concert and having sex, he felt energized.

He brushed his teeth and smiled seeing that he was clean, meaning Jungkook had wiped him down with a towel last night. But nonetheless, he took a shower.

There was a throbbing pain in his lower back hurt but it was tolerable. He had a slight limp in s step and he was sure he wouldn't be able to run if he had to.

He dried his body off after and his eyes widened,—

"I don't have clothes."

Taehyung bit his lip, taking a towel and wrapping it around his body. He was about leave when he sighed.

"Fuck it."

He dropped the towel and walked out of the bathroom.

He felt Jungkook's eyes on him as he reached for his phone in his coat pocket.
Yoongi had texted him last night to make sure to meet up with him later that day.

He put his phone down as faced Jungkook who was leaning on the table, shamelessly checking him out.

"Well, good morning to you too." Taehyung said with a giggle, approaching the man as the older wrapped his an arm around his waist.

"Hungry?" He asked as he rubbed up and down his bare back.
Taehyung nodded as Jungkook moved.
"There was a McDonalds across the street so I got you pancakes, sausage and a hash brown."
"Thank you."

Jungkook nodded, as Taehyung sat down on his lap.
The raven hummed, his hands on his hips as Taehyung ate.

When he finished, he sat back against Jungkook's chest.
"I'm full." He mumbled, rubbing Jungkook's arms that were around his him as Jungkook pecked his shoulder.

"I actually got you some clothes."
Taehyung gasped before turning to Jungkook who had a smug smile on his lips.
"You couldn't give them to me while I was in the shower and walking around ass naked?!"
Jungkook shrugged. "I don't mind you walking around naked."

Taehyung hit his arm before reaching for the bags. He started getting dressed in front of Jungkook, who watched him with smitten eyes.

Jungkook had bought him underwear, sweats and a shirt that said 'if u seek Amy'. He bought him a pair of shoes, guessing Taehyung's size and socks.

"Thank you." Taehyung mumbled after he sat back down on Jungkook's lap.
"No problem." Jungkook said softly, wrapping his arm around him. "What do you want to do today?"
"Y-you want to hang out with me?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook pursed his lips.

"I would rather have it be like a date."
Taehyung blushed before Jungkook pecked his cheek.
"Come on. We can check out. We'll stop by my place so I can get my car."
Taehyung nodded as he pouted.
"What about my other clothes?"
"Do you want to keep them?"
Taehyung nodded as Jungkook smiled. "That's no problem. We can just put them in the plastic bag where your new clothes were."

Taehyung nodded and did what Jungkook's told him. "You broke my costume."
"That wasn't a costume, babe. That was a sin in the form of clothing."

Taehyung rolled his eyes but stuffed the broken costume into the bag anyways.

And that's how they met.

From strangers unscriptedly kissing infront of a large crowd, to lovers, the nation's power couple.

uWu