Zhou Rouxi

Zhou Rouxi is the only daughter of the Zhou family of G City, due to her talents in business and her incredible IQ she graduated Harvard Business School early and returned to China to manage her family's business and become the youngest President of a multibillion dollar company in the world at the age of 20.

A young and beautiful woman managing a company worth hundreds of billions of yuan with personal assets away from the Thunder Group close to 20 Billion yuan and is one of the youngest billionaires ever with her own clothing line and is one of the most popular brand across Asia, she is certainly worthy of being called as one of Asia's Rising Business Stars with a net worth of 100 Billion yuan in total.

Of course with great sucess comes greater adversity, Zhou Rouxi's family is now in turmoil with the failing health of the family patriarch all of her relatives are speculating on who would be the next Chairman and most are hesitant on who could fill in the shoes of Zhou Lei Long.

Zhou Lei Long built the Thunder Conglomerate with his wife Su Mucheng, and now that he feels that his health is failing he now feels it is time to retire and pass on the leadership of his company to his decendants.

The Zhou's are a particularly close family, their is literally no fighting among the four brothers and their children are all familliar and friends with their cousins, because their is a clear line between each family and which business they belong to.

Of course Rouxi wants to be the head of the conglomerate, her grandmother has been grooming her to be the heir even if she was the youngest of all her cousins and her father is the fourth son who didn't really have any talent on business and just wanted to head his own media company, so after Rouxi came of age her father passed on his shares to her.

Rouxi loved her grandparents, they always supported her even when she wanted to help in the company and her mother wanted her to be an actress so that she could have a daughter in showbusiness that she always dreamed of, whenever she had a problem she could always go to her grandparents and they would take care of her and give her advice, so she was looking forward to who amongst her uncles would get to be the chairman of Thunder Group.
________________________________

It was Saturday and normally it would have been a rest day for normal working citizens but the Zhou family was having a dinner party at their ancestral house, all of then were looking forward to it because they all expected that the Old man Zhou would finaly name the next chairman.

The dinner party started early at around 7:00 PM as to not strain old Zhou, every member of the Zhou family and their friends came in early and was dressed in their best outfits.

Zhou Rouxi was with her parents when Zhou Lei Long came in strolling holding his cane, even with his frail body everyone still felt his massive aura and his eyes still burned passion, indicating that he still had fire in his heart.

"Everyone," Zhou Lei Long said, his voice domeeniring as he held the microphone, yet he held a smile as he watched everyone look at him.

"Welcome to my humble abode, I welcome you today as I have a very important anouncement" he stated, he looked at his children, then his grandchildren then to the friends and colleages, which added to the suspence and anxiety of everyone.

"For the past few years my body has come to betray me, the doctors say that I still have many years ahead only if I give up my work and finaly retire" this statement was not really a surprise to everyone.

"Through the years I the Thunder Group has manage to rise in G City and be one of the four biggest company in our country as I retire I hope that the next chairman could lead my beloved company to rise and be the leading company in China" at this statement everyone were full of hope and inspiration, Thunder Group is already among the top 100 ranking in the world and it was not far fetch if they aimed to be the top.