Thunder Queen

Zhou Rouxi did not want to return home but she had to, it was monday tomorrow and her family was getting worried, night came and as Rouxi pulled up to the Zhou family mansion.

Rouxi did not want to talk to anyone but she met her cousin Zhou Weiyi, a handsome man that can be mistaken for one of those KPOP artist, but he has the air of an arrogant man to him, he would be the heir of the Thunder Group media division after Rouxi's father retires.

"You know cousin I really have to thank you" said Weiyi.

"Why is that?" she replied.

"If you were not as brilliant as you are I would have been stuck in the background starting my own company from scratch" he smiled at her.

"Now with Uncle Xi not having a proper heir after you became the new CEO I won't have to start from scratch" he said with a wink.

As one of the richest family in the world the Zhou's are a close family but the competitions among members are still very high.

All of the eldest children of the four sons of Lei Long have their own companies under the Thunder Group, establishing one of the biggest business empire in China.

Zhou Weiyi as the second child of Zhou Wei is a 25 year old man who was lucky enough to be the heir of Rouxi's father, but unlike her, Weiyi's talent is just cobsidered good, and is one of Rouxi's biggest supporter during the race for CEO of Thunder group.

Weiyi's sister Weifan is a genius in stock market and is a young real estate tycoon, and would one day inherit her fathers consulting company, she was also in the running for the position of CEO along with Rouxi.

"Ohh by the way cousin," Weiyi said as Rouxi was about to leave,

"Ever since grandfather annouced that you would need a husband to become the real CEO dozens of families has contacted us wanting their sons to date you" Weiyi laughed as he saw the distaste in Rouxi's face.

"Can I come to your company's HQ to watch your suitors? It has become boring fooling around with celebrities in Uncle Xi's place" Weiyi said as she pleaded with her.

"Suit yourself but I already have a man in mind," Rouxi said leaving Weiyi gobsmacked.

"Oohh who could it be" muttered Weiyi as she saw her cousin walk up the stairs with a mocking smile on his face.
_______________________________
Morning came amd Rouxi was waling towards her car when she saw Weiyi waiting for her in his Dragon SB5 the new concept car of their Uncle Lei's car company.

"Brother Weiyi are you seriously comming with me to HQ?" Rouxi said in an annoyed tone.

"Of course little sister, your statement last night made me really curious as to who your boy toy is going to be" said Weiyi in nonchallant manner.

"So who is it? Is it one of the Gu's? Or the Situ's? You know they are the only families that could compare to us" he said with a huge smile on his face.

"Or maybe one of the political families? I heard the heir to Xi Zhang Wei of the BIR is still in love with you" Weiyi added further annoying her.

"Suit yourself" she muttered as she entered her car and quickly left the mansion.

The Dragon Building is a massive establishment that house some of Thunder Groups companies under its umbrella.

As Rouxi came down she immediately saw a handsome man walking towards her, all the clothes on him were branded clothes and he has an air of nobility on him, he is Li Wei son of a real estate developer from G City and was once a classmate of Rouxi when she was studying in G City.