Seo Dan

Han Ro's eyes immediately went wide while quickly grabing the phone, this surprised Rouxi as she saw a Korean name popped up on the screen.

"Oppa i miss you-" Seo Dan immediately said loud enough for Rouxi to hear.

"Hey, I'm busy I'll call you right back after I'm done" Han Ro spoke fast and he was speaking Korean in the standard Gyeong-gi-do.

He hurriedly hung up and look at Rouxi sheepishly, which did not go unnoticed in the sharp eyes of his girlfriend, it was clear that she heard the girl on the phone.

"What is that all about? You do know I know how to speak Korean right?" Rouxi simple said as she stood up showing her incredible model figure, with her only wearing a beutiful black panty.

"Ummm.. its a long story," said Han Ro scratching his head, he was nervous and aroused at the same time as Rouxi was clearly making him uncomfortable by not covering up.

"Speak, its still the afternoon, the sun has not even gone down yet," she said in her Ice Cold persona, making him gulp his spit.

"You know I have a powerful stepdad right? And you know that I am not just an ordinary engineer?" said Han Ro as he took a step back, a move that mirrored Rouxi as she took steps towards him until his back is against the wall.

"Well since I have been adopted my stepdad has set me up with a fiancè, and that was her" he whispered as sweat started dripping down his face.

"Seo Dan has been my fiancè since she was born and I was 3 at the time, we grew up together until she was 10 and had to move back in Korea but we are forced to still meet up every couple of months" at this point Han Ro's heartbeat is so fast you would think he just ran 100 miles.

You would think that a trained assasin and the best sniper in the world, could maintain his heartbeat when facing his girlfriends eyes ut you would be wrong, he'd rather stare at death in the eyes than Rouxi's mad glare.

After what felt like eternity Rouxi's eyes became softer, she took a deep breath and she finally relaxed and went to his closet putting on one of his T-shirts that barely covered her crotch, and sat down on the bed.

"Seo Dan...I'm assuming that she's the same Seo Dan that is the biggest KPOP star in the last 2 years?" She asked Han Ro in a strict tone but not as strict as her Ice Queen persona.

"Yes," answered Han Ro as he sat on the floor infront of Rouxi.

"So both your families has agreed to this, she likes you but I assume that you oppose this so you agreed to be in a relationship with me to stop the marriage." she stated nodding her head, Han Ro just looked at her with his mouth hung open.

"I am not oppose to some cat fight, and I sure as heck won lose you to some floozy in the entertainment industry, you are too good for some skank who has probably slept her way through all of Korea's male celebrities" she stated with determination in her eyes.

"Rouxi I-" Han Ro wanted to refute but Rouxi suddenly kissed him silencing him immediately and messing up his thoughts.

"Its ok you don't have to thank me, I understand, and a lot of my friends do the same to get out of their arranged marriage of course they just hire an actor to trick their families but this is better, at least we won't have to pretend" she smiled sweetly at him while he had a look of disbelief in his face.

"Awww... look at you so surprised how caring and understanding your girlfriend is," she said sweetly as she took his phone and scanned his stunned face to open it and she quickly dialed Seo Dan.

Han Ro was still dazed when he finally realized that Rouxi was about to call Seo Dan.

"Hello, listen up you skank, the owner of this phone is now a commited man and it is best if you give up before I take you down myself, this is a warning never call this phone again, if you have a problem look for Zhou Rouxi in Thunder Group of Companies I'm the CEO you won't miss who I am" she hung up and smiled brightly at the gaping Han Ro.

After he got over his shock he began to sweat even more, even his throat seemed to close up as he nervously looked at yhe smilling face of Rouxi.

"Um.. babe, can we talk for a second?" he whispered.

"Can you listen to me first before saying anything? Promise me ok?" he said whilst picking up Rouxi and placing her on the bed, after he planted a quick kiss before running towards his vault.

He returned holding a bunch of papers and a passport before sitting on the bed in front of Rouxi.

"My father and I have a lot of business in the middle east, mainly oil and real estate, my father is also friends with the King of Saudi and is his only sworn brother and one of my fathers wives is a sister of the King, it makes the King of Saudi my uncle," said Han Ro deeply looking in Rouxi's eyes.

"You have to know this if you intend to continue our relationship, I am a dual citizen of Saudi Arabia and the US, I have a Saudi passport and an American passport, this is also an important information on me," he said while handing one of his passport to Rouxi.

"Rohan al Saud Lothloria, is this your real name?" Rouxi asked as she asked him.

"Yes... this is also why I have 3 fiancès that my father arranged, one of them is Seo Dan, the daughter of Korea's richest man, Seo Sang-woo, and the others are Princess Elena of Great Britain a daughter of King Michael and the other is a daughter of the King of Saudi, Princess Dounia" he said seriously looking at her eyes looking for a trace of anger in her.

Tears started to well up in her eyes, as she looked at the papers in her hands, she could not believe that the first man she ever liked would have such a background.

"If you want to end our relationship I totally understand, not a lot of women could accept a man with multiple wives, I don't even know why the girls still want to be with me to be honest," Han Ro said while his eyes are turning red, this was new to him, all the time he had been with a woman was for a mission, and all his fiancè knew each other from childhood.

"Hold me" Rouxi suddenly said, as she laid in bed while extending her hands, so Han Ro laid in bed with her in silence as tears kept rolling down his chest.

After an hour Rouxi's tears finally ran out, but she never let go of her hold on Han Ro. He was stroking her hair when she looked up at him, she supported herself and got on top of him sitting on his groin.

"I should probably call you Rohan now," she said with her lips slightly curved upwards, with this he finally breath a sigh of relief and caught her lips in to his, propting them to make love once more.