Awkward Morning

Zhou Rouxi woke up with the smell of food, but she quickly realized that she had a severe headache and that she was incredibly thirsty, as she got up she realise that she was naked and was in an unfamiliar room, and she felt sore on her lower region.

As she sat on the bed, memories of last night started returning to her, how she went to drink in a bar last night, how she talked to a guy for hours and how she ended up in his bed, even the things they did came back to her.

"Oh God," Rouxi muttered to herself.

"What have I done? Is this what I do when I get drunk?" She said to herself as tears started streaming down her face.

She quickly got up and found her underwear but did not find any other clothes inside the room, she noticed that there was a bathroom and she quickly got up wanting to fix herself up as best she could, but she found out her lower region was still sore as it was her first time so her movements were sluggish and their was a gape in her steps.

It took her 15 mins to even look presentable as she found a button up shirt in the mans closet but none of his shorts could fit her so she could only walk out of the room only wearing his shirt and her underwear.

As she got out she heard latin music playing, as well as the very distinct smell of bacon, she followed her senses and found the  man she slept with in the kitchen cooking and swaying to the beat, she could help but gulp as she saw that he had no shirt on and only had his jeans on.

She remembered all the things they did last night and felt her face heat up from all the emotions she was feeling.

As she was blushing she heard the song end and the silence in between song made the man stop his dancing and finally saw her standing there watching him.

"Goodmorning," the man said as he finally faced her, she saw his body and she couldn't help but look away.

His toned body was really eye catching, it was like it was sculpted, and it turned out it was just to her liking.

"Come on I'm almost done cooking, we could eat together," he said as he layed down a mean looking grilled cheese sandwich on the table.

Rouxi felt like it was not polite to turn away free food, besides grilled cheese sandwich was her favourite when she was in America. After she sat down the man layed another plate of bacon on the table, then quickly went to the fridge and pulled out orange juice for her.

She did not expect that the inteligent man that she talked with last night was actually a decent cook, her frozen heart was actually melting, she thought that she would need to scold and sue the man that took her first but she was surprised that she was starting to accept it.

After the orange juice the man laid a plate of scrambled eggs before sitting down himself, Rouxi found that the man actually cooked a lot for the both of them and she did not think that they could eat all of it.

"I remembered last night that mentioned missing this bacon and eggs from when you lived abroad so I cooked some for you," the man said a bit embarassed and was scratching his head.

"I also made grilled cheese because you mentioned that it was your favourite, and was asking me last night to get some for you, there is obviously no restaurant open at night that would serve grilled cheese in China so I jist made some for you" he said as he started to fill his plate.

Rouxi did not know what to say but one thing was for sure, she was hungry, so in order to sort out her thoughts she decided to eat first, scold later.

They ate in silence as she felt that the man was also in an awkward spot, she also did not know why but she did not mind sitting there in only a shirt and panty infront of him, was it because they have already done it that she felt there was nothing to hide anymore?

Her thoughts were interupted when the man spoke to her.

"Are you free today?" the man asked looking at her with a bright smile.

She did not know how to respond so she just ignored him and continued eating.

"Your dress is in the sofa I know how expensive it is so I took care of it, you can use the bathroom in my room to take a bath I'll leave prepare a towel for you when your done, I'll also go out and buy clothes later so you don't have to wear your gown when you return home" he said as if he already prepared what to say to her.

Rouxi did not know what to say so she just nodded, and finished eating, when she stood up she did not notice the sparkle of the man's eye when she saw her beautiful figure.

Zhou Rouxi is 5'9 and has the perfect figure for her height, and as she walked away from the man his gaze never left her even when she returned inside the room.
________________________________
As Rouxi took a bath, Han Ro went out to find suitable clothes for her it was already spring so the weather was a bit warmer so Han Ro did not buy anything too thick, although he mantained his house at a strick 21 degrees during the day and 18 degrees during the night because he loved to wear hoodies when he was just lounging so a bought T-shitrts, sweat pants for girls, a hoody and a few clean underwear for Rouxi.

When he returned he Rouxi still haven't left the bathroom so he laid those he bought on the bed, only them did he saw the blood stains on the sheets, instantly making him nervous.

He knew how girls treasured their first so he did not expect a someone with no emotional attachment to him would give him her first.

He scratched his head as he walked out the room and decided to just ignore it for now as he sat on his sofa and turned on his TV.

A few minutes later Rouxi walked out the room and stood infront of him, with ths knock of clothes he bought at the flea market Rouxi looked like a stunning college student instead of a rich second generation heir.

Han Ro looked at her, and to his surprised she no longer looked like the cold and aloof girl he had breakfast with, instead she looked like a proper teenager with her expression towards him, but what she said next was what made him nervous and gave him cold sweats.

"You took my first time, take responsibility for it" she said with a pleading look to him, she even have tears forming in her eyes.

"Huh?"