Prolouge

Like strawberries on a summer evening..
:*~/:*~/:*~/:*~/:*~/

Maknae!!" A voice called out from behind Yuna who was peacefully sitting alone on the bench trying to enjoy her ice cream. Yuna looked back to see who it was, Chaeryeong.

"Oh, Chae eonni! What's up?" Yuna asked, confused as to why the older was panting and looked pale as if she just saw a ghost.

"The sky." Chaeryeong laughed. Yuna rolled her eyes, "Look at you! Pale, panting like there's no tomorrow, and yet still have time to joke around!" She said. Chaeryeong calmed down a bit and sat down next to Yuna.

"So, what's wrong?" Yuna asked her friend.

"Your boyfriend. That's what's wrong!" Chaeryeong exclaimed. "Kai?" Yuna asked, confusion heard in her tone. "Yeah. Huening fucking kai." Chaeryeong huffed.

"What about him?" Yuna asked, licking her ice cream in the process. "Maknae.. uh.. I don't know how to break this to you." Chaeryeong said nervously. "Cut to the chase! Spill the beans, man!" Yuna remarked impatiently.

"You know his ex? That Naeun kid or whatever?" Chaeryeong asked. Yuna nodded, "oh that brat? yeah she's pretty annoying." yuna cringed at the thought of Naeun. she was practically a Korean Karen. If you get what i mean.

"Well.. uh... I might've gone to the library earlier and..." Chaeryeong paused. Yuna tilted her head, "Continue?" She said. "I might've saw them together... kissing..." Chaeryeong said hesitantly, afraid of Yuna's reaction.

"WHAT!? No, eonni. This is no time for jokes. Kai would never do that." Yuna stated. Chaeryeong sighed, "I hope to unsee what i saw.. Yuna, I wish i am lying. But i'm not. I've even took a picture."

Pulling out her phone, Chaeryeong went to her gallery and showed the picture to Yuna. The younger dropped her ice cream right there and then and covered her now wide opened jaw, bursting into tears.

------------------------
Huening Kai </3

After all we've done..
i thought you loved me
Never bother talking to me again!
We're over!

You have blocked this contact
------------------------

| Book 1 of the txtzy series |
The stories connect in some way, but you don't have to read any of the books to understand.

Enjoy this short story :)

_ b e g i n n i n g_