Four

Peacefully minding his own business, Kai was very startled when his room door burst open, revealing his 4 hyungs that according to him, needs to seek help

"WAZUP MY BROOOO!!!" Soobin yelled, barging in Kai's door, causing it to collide with the wall, earning a bang sound. "Geez, a little more gentle, will you?" Kai scratched his neck, obviously annoyed.

"How did you get in anyway?" Kai asked. He lived alone in his dorm, and remembered locking the door. Soobin gave him a big smile as he was about to answer. From this point, Kai knew the statement was about to be very weird.

"I duplicated your key the last time i was here!!" Soobin exclaimed smiling with his bunny smile. Taehyun facepalmed, "I know right. I also found it very disturbing." he then turned to Soobin, "please seek help." Taehyun said.

The bunny boy pouted, "Don't bully me~" he whined

Yeonjun shook his head in disbelief before steering the conversation away. "Anyways maknae, whats good?" He asked, hopefully to lift the mood a little.

"Nothing is good hyung. I think the perfect question to ask now is 'What's bad?'." Kai smiled bitterly. "Oh no. What did you do?" Beomgyu asked, walking over to him and throwing an arm over Kai's shoulders.

After explaining everything he did to Yuna in chemistry. When he kept staring at her, and decided to annoy her more. By the time Kai has finished explaining, Yeonjun had his slipper in his hands.

"YOU TENTACLE LOOKING IMBECILE!! Why would you do that!? You guys aint dating no more!! I'm sorry but if i was Yuna, i'd feel uncomfortable too!!" He exclaimed, smacking Kai with his slipper repeatedly.

"Hyung stop you're making him feel worse!!" Soobin exclaimed while trying to pull the fuming Yeonjun down.

"Should I just pretend nothing happened and actually act cool with her?" Kai asked

"What the hell?? No! You should apologize!" Yeonjun exclaimed in disbelief.. "i mean.. i guess so.." kai sighed.

"Anyways, whats going on in your lives hyungs?" He asked, trying to steer the conversation away from his issue.

"There's this girl in my math class. Worst first encounter ever! A week ago I bumped into her in the hallway, and she made us both late for class!" Soobin huffed.

"Hyung its not that bad.." Taehyun said reassuringly.

"Whats her name?" Beomgyu asked.

"Julia or something.. i dont really care. But she does look familiar.. and kinda cute." Soobin remarked.

"Geez binnie dont be so rude!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"What?? Me calling her cute is being rude?" Soobin defended. "Well, no! But the rest of the sentence is!" Yeonjun scolded. Soobin rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah.."

"Why do you guys never listen to me?" Yeonjun groaned which earned a laugh from everyone.

"Today I went to the library. There's this girl. She really looks like Chaeryeong they can be twins! You know Chae right the one that never shows emotions?" Taehyun asked.

"Of course. Then what happened?" Kai asked.

"Hmm well, I talked to her. Her name is Chaeyeon. She is Chaeryeong's sister."

"Wait really?" Soobin asked.

"Mhm! But she isn't like Chaeryeong. Shes so cheerful. I wonder if she can introduce me to Chaeryeong sometime.." Taehyun said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I made a bet with Shin Ryujin today!" Beomgyu said excitedly.

"Wait-WHAT!? Shin Ryujin, the one that will beat up your ass if you mess with her??" Soobin exclaimed.

"Yea her. She said that I am too full of myself, and she said she will do me a favour if I get a higher score than her in Math, which I did!" Beomgyu winked.

"And..? What did u ask her to do?"

"You'll see guys.. you'll see..." Beomgyu winked.

" Beomgyu winked