Thirteen

Yuna had moved in with Kai and left Chaeryeong alone

Yuna had moved in with Kai and left Chaeryeong alone. Of course Chae was upset, but felt happy for the younger. After all, she can't expect Yuna to always live with her, right? Besides, she is constantly out with Taehyun so she isn't usually home.

Yuna moving in with Kai means she will now have company. Which was obviously a good thing.

Everything was going great. Perfect even! Nothing going wrong. Both Kai and Yuna thought that they were finally going to get their happy ending. But boy were they wrong..

One morning, Kai woke up with no Yuna but thought nothing of it. Kai just simply thought yuna went to the kitchen to cook, so he went to the kitchen to see her. But that's weird... No Yuna.

The bathroom? No Yuna.

Kai looked around the house- nO yUnA

Even outside the house- but still no yuna!

Her shoes and clothes are still there! Doesn't that mean she's still in the house? Why wouldn't Yuna say anything?

Kai went back to their room and sat down on the bed. He felt like he sat on something, and he was right. It was a note.

Kai was furious at whoever this was

Kai was furious at whoever this was. He cannot let whoever this is take HIS Yuna. At that moment, Kai almost had a full on panic attack. Holding unto a nearby table, he told himself to calm down and think straight.

He quickly texted the others and explained everything. They all immediately abandoned everything they are doing and immediately went on their way to Kai and Yuna's place.

Chaeryeong busted in Kai's house. Not caring that she completely took down the door. If this was a boxing match, player door has nothing against player Chaeryeong.

"YAH! HUENING KAI!! COME DOWN!!" She yelled.

Kai came down with puffy eyes. He looked like he's been crying. Which obviously he was. I mean- he just lost his girlfriend! aGaIn!

"I SWEAR WHEN I GOT MY HANDS ON THIS BITCH IMMA STAB-" Chaeryeong raged but was interrupted by her boyfriend.

"Whoa chill there, sunshine. don't work yourself up!" Taehyun tried to calm her down.

"HOW TAE? HOW!?" Chaeryeong exclaimed now tearing up. The others were sad, angry, and worried as well. But Kai was the saddest of them all. "YUNA IS FUCKING GONE! GONE I TELL YOU!!" Chaeryeong continued her screaming.

"I know, sunshine.. i know.. but you screaming won't help. It'll only make you loose your voice which isn't a good thing!" Taehyun reminded. Chaeryeong took deep breaths and closed her eyes. Finally calming down, she leaned to Taehyun as she said:

"We have to find her."