One

"Yah! Wake up you lazy ass brat!" Chaeryeong whined

"Yah! Wake up you lazy ass brat!" Chaeryeong whined. "Come on, Yuna!! I've been here for 30 minutes!!" It was a school morning and Yuna doesn't want to wake up. Chaeryeong has been trying to wake her up but she just won't budge.

"You leave me no choice, missy!" She said as she poured a glass of water on Yuna's sleeping figure. "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!? CHAE-EONNI! I COULD'VE SUFFOCATED!!" Yuna yelled. Now drenched in water, she squeezed the water out of her pajamas and glared at Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong giggled and left the room, leaving the wet Yuna alone.

"That girl, really." Yuna groaned in frustration as she decided to get changed. Getting up from bed, Yuna saw the clock. It was 30 minutes until school starts. "Remind me why i'm here again." She groaned. Deciding to not shower, Yuna changed into the first thing she can find in her closet.

Ever since her and Kai's breakup 4 months ago, Yuna never seemed to give two flying fucks about anything. Being late was very normal for her, her appearance means nothing anymore, she was basically a mess! Besides, she has no one to impress now, doesn't she?

"Yuna, you gotta stop doing this. You need to move on!" Chaeryeong said on the way to the campus. "I am moved on." Yuna shrugged. Chaeryeong shook her head, "Tch, no you're not. If you are, why are you doing this?"

"I have no one to dress up for. I have no one to impress. It doesn't matter, man." Yuna shook her head. The once bright and cheerful girl turned very emo and sad. "That still doesn't explain the fact that you keep being late. Not to mention, dragging ME with you!" Chaeryeong groaned.

Yeah, the straight A student, Lee Chaeryeong has been coming to school late because of Yuna. Getting her straight A's into B's and C's. Chaeryeong sweared that if this happens again, she'll leave Yuna. "Whatever. Please don't mention him again." Yuna stated as she walked faster, avoiding the older girl.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Yuna arrived at school and went straight to her locker. Her class-best friends, Somi and Minjoo were waiting for her. "Hi, Yuna!" They greeted. "Hi." Yuna greeted back in a monotoned voice, genuinely uninterested with anything. "Come on, we're gonna be late!" Somi exclaimed as she and Minjoo ran to the classroom. Yuna just sighed and followed them, not really caring if she's getting another hour of detention for being late.

"Ms. Shin! How many times do I have to tell you to be on time!!" The teacher exclaimed when Yuna walked in. Yuna shrugged, completely ignoring the teacher, "I'm sorry." She muttered while walking to her seat.

The teacher sighed, "Stay back after class."

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

After what felt like an eternity, class was finally over. The students rushed out of the class while Yuna remained in her seat. The teacher went in front of her and sat down.