Nine

Chaeryeong and Taehyun

"Mhm Yuna gOiNg tO yOuR pArEnTs hOusE.. sUrEe.." Chaeryeong rolled her eyes. Catching Yuna in her lie right there and then.

Yuna laughed nervously, "sorry eonnii I didn't mean to lie i just-"

"Hush, child!" Chaeryeong cut her off. "All of us knew yall are gonna get back together." She smiled knowingly. "Even Ms. Im." She added.

"Wait.. Nayeon eonni knows something?" Yuna asked. "Uh.. hehe.. no sorry i think my brain is malfunctioning!" Chaeryeong laughed nervously, cold sweat running down her forehead.

"Oh it's so hot in here!" She said, wiping her sweat of nervousness with a handkerchief. "What? What do you mean? It's literally freezing!" Yuna stated. Chaeryeong laughed nervously, "umm.. never mind!"

Yuna nodded before a slight grin appeared at her face. "What are you doing here, eonni? And With Taehyun oppa?"

Chaeryeong gulped, "We just came to get some tea- DONT YOU REVERSE THE QUESTION ON ME YOU DARN MAKNAE!" She exclaimed, obviously flustered.

"Hyung! Finally got yourself a date with your crush?" Kai whispered teasingly, taking the situation to his advantage. "Shut up, you young ass child!" Taehyun exclaimed and Kai giggled in response.

The pair part ways before they saw soobin and lia sitting on the park bench.

"Hyung!! Nuna!!" Kai exclaimed running to soobin and lia who were very focused in their conversation.

"Kai what are you doing here??" Soobin asked as he recognized the figure that was running towards him.

"Me and Yuna saw you and we thought we'd say hi.." Kai replied smiling shyly. Yuna nodded before opening her mouth to speak, "What are YOU guys doing here?" Yuna asked.

"Yuna can you believe it???? Binnie was my best friend back in my childhood days!" Lia exclaimed.

"What? How??" Yuna exclaimed. Kai looked equally confused as well.

"Its a long story...." Soobin replied as he scratched his neck. "Ohh hyunnggg~ this is the girl you called cute last time, right??" Kai teased, deciding it was a good chance to expose Soobin. I mean hey, Maknae on top, right?

"S-SHUT UP, YOU P- PIECE OF BANANA P-PEAL I HOPE S-SOMEONE STEPS ON Y-YOU AND D-DIE!" Soobin stuttered, obviously not happy that Kai just exposed him in front of not only Lia- but Yuna as well.

Instead of a negative response, the two girls just bursted out laughing hysterically. Yuna clutched on her stomach and pointed at Kai, "Y-you are a b-banana peal- HAHAHHAHA!!" She laughed. Kai glared at Soobin but the older male was laughing along with the two girls.

After chatting for a couple minutes, Yuna wnd Kai bid goodbye to Lia and Soobin. Different from Chaeryeong and Taehyun, Lia and soobin doesn't seem to care about what the two were doing together. They were busy with their own issues..

Yuna and Kai continued walking. Kai stopped by at a nearby cat café. "Why are you stopping?" Yuna asked.

"Change of plans.. Come with me." Kai said as a plan formed in his head,m. He then dragged Yuna inside the cat cafe. The one they hsd their date in back when they were still in a relationship.

"That cat café??" Yuna asked in awe, remembering all the cute fuzzy little cats and the nice waitress what works there.

"Mhm.." Kai responded as he ordered a table for 2.

" Kai responded as he ordered a table for 2