Running-AGAIN

The hot dessert sand shifted around a woman as she desperately tried to bury a teardrop shaped charm. 

         "C'mon, be buried, if the others find you, I'll be dead!" The woman continued digging, but the sand constantly shifted from her hand as the charm emitted a sort of power, in desperate effort, the woman took out her charm destroyer, it was an obsidian knife with engravings of all of the history of Esthelia, the engravings glowed in multi-colors as the Woman slightly cut her finger, allowing a few drops of blood into the markings.

         "Sorry, Esthelia, but I am afraid that this will make all humankind mutate and lose their sanity if I don't do so either, goodbye, Esthelia." The flaring sun seemed to concentrate into two pair of understanding eyes as the woman plunged the knife into the charm, splitting it into three other charms as they bounced in three different directions, this was how three different islands formed as the earth split apart, for that single moment, time stopped on earth. A divine light pierced the woman's back, forming wings as it folded around the woman, encasing her in a hundred year slumber of darkness and safety, portions of the woman's soul was encased in each tiny part of the three charms. Thus, the fore teller was born.

       Midnight woke up with a start, she didn't have dreams usually, she flipped her jet-black hair and tied it up as a braid, she lived in the sky islands. Dubbed Shadower, this place had caused storms all over the entire crimson sea, you ask, why is it called the crimson sea? The sea was bloody red due to the ruby curse, a curse which was engraved on the snake charm once the continents split apart. This sea is known as the first sea, why? This is known as the first sea because it was the first patch of water formed when the continents split apart. Now back on topic, the ruby curse sucks all  the blood out from the victim and disposes the blood into the water, when the first sea formed, majorly people died to three curses. The ruby curse, the aquamarine curse and the obsidian curse. There were 7 seas, but recently, a ravine formed, creating an un-mapped territory, the eighth sea. Many dared, but none survived, everyone who went to the eighth sea came back in a scroll, saying the same thing: A large sea monster, possibly be the kraken, send help immediately. But a new scroll appeared, this time it came with an eighth of the eighth sea mapped, it came with a few unnamed islands and that sailor actually survived! Sadly, the sailor died days later, killed by a gunshot on Atlantica.

        Back on the story, Midnight carried on her usual duties, running away from the N.S. the N.S. was a cooperation which wanted to hunt Midnight down because she was 'special', sadly, Midnight had managed to destroy the geyser which blew people up to Shadower. Now, anyone without cloud boots could not venture up to the islands or leave it. Since then, Midnight had been targeted by the Shadower civilians as they had family which was not living up there with the clouds. Luckily for Midnight, she had prepared for this and was weaponized with a dagger, she unsheathed it and got ready for fast battling.  Many stepped back and Midnight ran, she did not master any magic or even know what was magic. The only thing she remembered was her mother pleading her to leave as the N.S. invaded her home and tried to abduct her. Midnight remembered that her father had the power to transform into three animals, there were three stages. One, to gain the animal's attribute and use it. Two, to transform parts of their body to gain more of the attribute. Three, to turn into the animal and completely gain the attributes of the animal. This was what made Midnight special, her mother could fly with phoenix magic, a mutation which could allow the user to gain wings and fly. Adapted from the element of fire, this helped largely to dodge the oncoming attacks. As both her parents were special in their own ways, Midnight had a bounty of three billion copper ingots, even this amount was not really special, a few had a bounty of a whopping 5 quadrillion gold ingots!

         Back on topic, Midnight was wandering around the streets of Shadower, then, message reached her via raven that N.S. had figured out a new way to fly up. Midnight grunted, then sighed, back to the old days eh? She thought, she used her cloud boots to 'ride' on a wind-blown cloud away from Shadower. Midnight sharpened her dagger whilst she was on the cloud, she took out the map of the first sea, and she decided to venture north, to hurricane isles...

       Hurricane isles was not many would want to venture to, the island stood surprisingly high on the sea, yet it was bombarded with daily tornadoes or hurricanes, many who lived there decided to flee the island after the continents split apart into mere shreds, these shreds were climate changed and some, like Hurricane isles, had extreme weather conditions.