🥀『T』🥀

♠️if you see someone without smile, give them one of yours.♠️

___🥀___

___🥀___

"Today is sports but we're gonna learn a different thing" namjoon aka their teacher said. Kim namjoon was in charge since their sports teacher was sick.

"Okay sir" everyone said in unison.

"Okay we're gonna harvest the crops"

"Okay sir" everyone said again.

"Okay so everyone get to work now" namjoon spoke again. Then everyone starts their work.

"Tae Let's go that side" jimin spoke. Taehyung just nodded.

They went there. And Taehyung started his work.

"Hey tae help me" jimin was whining. And with a giggle Taehyung went to help jimin as he was stuck in the mud.
When jimins leg finally comes out they both burst with giggles.

Meanwhile......

"What do you think they are laughing about" yugyeom spoke as he was doing his work beside jungkook.

"How am I supposed to know? What they are talking about?" Jungkook said in a bored tone. As he was doing the same thing.

"Ya ya whatever you want to know at least admit that" yugyeom was teasing jungkook by now.

"Eww why would I be interested in his matters" he tsked.

"Aww so cute" yugyeom spoke as he was glancing at taehyung and jimin.

"Are you blind yugi?" Jungkook spoke this time as he was getting annoyed.

"How long are you planning to go against tae? But let me tell you something your gonna fail miserably. Like see man open your eyes he is such a sweet heart" yugyeom spoke dreamily.
Jungkook gagged.

"He is just a faggot stop taking his side" jungkook replied. As their cat fight on tae went on.

Taehyung and jimin were walking towards benches to take a little break.

"Hmm so you are doing good job I see" Lucas spoke as he was infront of hanbins  cabbage cart.

"Y-yeah I guess" hanbin smiled nervously as he was the cute nerd of school.

"Okay then you can carry me too with your cabbage cart that would me more better since I'm you senior" with that Lucas sat on hanbins cart and he literally sat on the top of cabbages.

"What the hell you think you're doing?"
Taehyung snapped he was furious.

"Trust me it's out of you business. Whatever I'm doing. So fuck off" lucas shrugged.

"Why the are you in his cabbage cart. You're so disgusting eww" taehyung replied.

"Enough with your bullshit. You are jungkooks maid. Don't act like a master when you are just his dog" lucas spat he was angry by now. On the other hand taehyung felt so bad hearing his harsh words. But it can't be helped he was schools biggest bully after all.