🥀『E』🥀

🥀look up. and we all are looking up at the same sky.🥀

__🥀__

__🥀__

🥀..2 weeks later..🥀

It has been days since that incident. Taehyung was laying on his bed. Staring at ceiling.

Nothing was same as before after that. Everything seems awkward after.

The main competition was nearing also. And taehyung was very confused. He really wanted to chase after his dreams. But he couldn't help thinking about how jungkook might think.

He didn't want the other to think he is selfish just like his past lover. And taehyung was not selfish. Just because he wants to chase after his dreams doesn't make him selfish right?

The boy was really tensed about things.

If he let's the opportunity slide. What's gonna be his future?

Jungkook didn't even try talking to him in these days.

At first when the other tried talking to him. He'd just avoid him (jungkook).

After sometime jungkook gave up. And here taehyung thought the other must have missed him.

But when taehyung sees him with jieun. His thoughts changes immediately.

It actually hurts him so much. But what could he do? He was one who rejected. Now it's hurting him.

🥀..later that day..🥀

"Come in" was heard as Jungkook knocked at taehyungs door.

He slowly made his way inside. Taehyung was sitting on a chair infront of his desk.

Jungkook went closer. And he finally spoke "what are you doing?"

"Huh?" Taehyung was pretty startled to be honest

"N-nothing I was just doing the homeworks." Taehyung answered rather nervously.

"Oh" there was a silence after that. Before he spoke again "Do you want to play video games?"

"Y-yeah sure. Wait for me in your room. I'll be there after finishing up my studies." With that He smiled half heartedly.

With a small 'ok' he left the room.