🥀『S』🥀

♠️i left, but never can get to leave once. You say you wanna die but live it much harder.♠️

___🥀___

___🥀___

"Kookie see I made this tea especially for you." Here seulgi was annoying jungkook.

"And here is some sushi I made this also just for you." She spoke and handing jungkook a lunch box as she was sitting beside jungkook and this was pissing jungkook off but he didn't said anything. Jungkook was glaring at taehyung and yugyeom and seulgi understood that so she went away towards her own sit.

On the other hand Taehyung was stirring the tea very aggressively the tea pot was shaking badly by now. He is always like this. He is careless and clumsy but when he does something he likes to do he is another person then.

"Here have your tea sir." Taehyung spoke as he was done making the tea and served it in a small cup. and yugyeom asked him to give him that so he informed him.
"Give me." Yugyeom said rather like a royal taehyung giggled at that.

He made his way towards jungkooks sit and he was about to give it to yugyeom but jungkook came and snatched the tea from taehyung and he gulped down the the.

"Eww how can you give this tea to my best friend. It tastes disgusting." Jungkook made a disgusted face. And taehyung was furious by now.

"You did it on purpose didn't you?" Taehyung asked as he was really angry at jungkook at the fact that jungkook always interrupts him in everything.

"Yeah I did so? What can you do? Making tea is all about patience and care. But you are just like a wild animal so what can I expect from you?" Jungkook was mocking taehyung by now and that angered him even more so he went away from there bot wanting to create a scene as they already got enough attention from the students.

🥀

Taehyung and yugyeom made their way towards the house yugyeom promised him to give him. It was his grandmothers apartment but she is no more in this world all yugyeom has left is his grandfather.

They made their way inside the house after they arrived there.

"Tae this was my grandmothers apartment when she was still with me. I used to visit her a lot." Yugyeom spoke with a sad smile after opening the door as it was locked.

Taehyung carefully checked everything in that house. He was gonna live their for free. At least until he finds a job. And yugyeom ofcourse agreed with him as he was really kind hearted and he loved taehyung dearly.