2: White Rooms and Coincidences

Hannah got to the hotel she was staying at and she walked through the glass doors.

The inside of the hotel was... blue. Very blue. The floor, the lounge, all the chairs. Hannah didn't mind it, she loved the color blue.

There were a couple of signs that led to the toilets, restaurant/café and to the bar.

Hannah walked up to the counter and stared right ahead waiting for someone to appear.

Shortly after a girl appeared. She was short with black hair, and icy blue eyes. She smiled politely at Hannah, and gave the keys to her room. The keys looked old but somehow still new.

She stepped into the lift and pressed a button in to go to the second floor. The doors closed and she felt anxious.

Hannah was afraid of lifts and had claustrophobia, but she didn't want to use the stairs since she was really tired. She was relieved when she was on the second floor. Still alive.

Hannah walked up to her room and unlocked the door. She walked in and took a look around. She was surprised when she noticed that the entire hotel room was white. She thought that the owners would've made it blue just like the entire vibe of the hotel.

She quickly unpacked the bag she was holding. Hannah was a perfectionist so she tried to make everything look as good as possible. When she was done, she took her phone and texted her mom to tell her that she'd arrived safely.

Hannah wanted to slap herself for being so stupid to not order any food when she was in the café. At this point she was starving, so she decided to check out the restaurant/café that was downstairs.

She took her phone and keys, unlocked the front door and locked it again when she was stood outside.

This time Hannah chose to use the stairs, not wanting to experience the lift once again.

She quickly ran down the stairs and almost tripped. She walked into the restaurant/café and as she'd expected it was blue, but this time a darker shade.

She quickly took a seat in the café and not even a second later a waiter approached her. Hannah stared at him for a while being confused. How did the waiter get to her so fast? Was he expecting her?

"Hello." He said and smiled politely, showing off his clean teeth. "Hi." Hannah smiled back.

"What can I get you?" The man asked.

Hannah shrugged. "I haven't really looked at the menu." She said and the man nodded. "Oh well, can I just surprise you with something?" He asked and Hannah nodded.

As quickly as the man had appeared, he'd also left. Hannah leaned forward, placing her elbow on the table and resting her head in her hand. Hannah let out a sigh when she felt bored.

Hannah took a glance around the room, seeing many different characters in there. There was a man with red hair and pale skin. He seemed annoyed by the woman's company. Hannah assumed they were a couple or they were on their first date.

Hannah locked eyes with someone. She furrowed her brows, but smiled after she noticed the familiar face. Hannah motioned for him to come join her and so he did. He walked over to her and sat down.

"And so we meet again." Hannah said, locking her eyes with his green ones. Harry nodded.

"Are you staying here?" He asked, brows furrowed. "Yes I am." Hannah replied.

"Really? I'm staying here as well." Harry said and Hannah raised her eyebrows. "No way! What a coincidence." She replied and Harry nodded.

"Did you order anything yet?" He asked. "Yes actually. I did." Hannah replied.

Silence fell over them. Hannah kept staring at him and looked away whenever their eyes met. Eventhough she knew Harry, she was still intimidated by him. He had this mysterious aura and everything about him was magical but some how different.

Hannah cleared her throat trying to think of something to say. Harry looked at her and awaited what she was going to say.

Hannah ran her fingers over Harry's rings. Harry stared at their hands. "Why do you wear so many rings?" She asked.

Harry shrugged. "I just like wearing them."

Hannah furrowed her brows. "Isn't it uncomfortable?" She asked and Harry shook his head. "Not really."

Hannah removed her hand from his hand, and silence fell over them once again.

The waiter approached her again and gave her 'the surprise'. Hannah didn't know what it was, she decided not to think about it too much and started eating. The waiter smiled when he noticed that Hannah was enoying the meal. He was about to walk away when Harry decided he would have another Americano. The waiter nodded and walked away.

Hannah finished her meal and she looked up at Harry. Harry his eyes were scanning her face, when they locked eyes again they both smiled at the same time.

Hannah furrowed her brows when she saw a different waiter approaching them. "Here's your Americano." He said and smiled.

"Where's the other waiter?" Hannah asked. The man furrowed his brows. "What do you mean? I've been your waiter the entire time." He replied.

Hannah shook her head in confusion. "Oh." Is all she said.

The waiter walked away and Hannah looked at Harry. He seemed just as confused. "What did just happen?" She asked, and Harry shrugged.

The situation was weird but they ended up laughing about it.

Hannah stood up and so did Harry. "I think I'm gonna go to bed, I'm quite tired." She said and Harry nodded.

They both walked in the direction of the lift. Hannah didn't want to use the lift but she was scared to tell Harry. Harry seemed to notice it anyway.

"What's wrong?" He asked and Hannah shrugged. "I uhmm I have claustrophobia." She said and Harry nodded. "Oh, well if you don't wa-." Harry started but Hannah cut his sentence off.

"Thanks but I'll try anyway." She said and stepped in the lift.

"Where to?" Harry asked. "Second floor." Hannah replied. "Me as well."

Harry stood next to her and noticed that Hannah was freaking out. He placed his hand on her back, trying to make her feel more safe and for some reason it worked.

They arrived safely on the second floor. "I'll see you around." Hannah said and walked towards her room.

Hannah stopped and looked over her shoulder to see Harry walking in the other direction. For some reason Hannah missed his presence, but she tried to ignore it and went into her hotel room.

A/N
Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in here I am too lazy to read it hahaha.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote.

As always I love you, truly. H