4: Parties and Kindness

Before Hannah left his hotel room, Harry had invited her to a party. One of Harry his friends was organizing the party, and Hannah said she would be there.

It was now late in the evening and Hannah was getting ready for the party. Hannah was never really the biggest fan of parties, but she was still excited.

Hannah quickly remembered Harry had given her his number. Hannah grabbed her phone and texted him.

Me: Hey it's me Hannah.

She put her phone down on her desk and continued doing her make up. She put on some mascara, blush and last but not least a red lipstick.

Hannah heard her phone vibrate on the desk and quickly realized it was Harry that had texted her. She smiled while walking over to the desk. She opened her phone.

Harry: Hi Hannah. Excited for the party tonight?

Hannah: Yes actually. Are you?

Harry: Me too. May I ask what you're going to wear?

Hannah: Hahaha yes. I am wearing a dark colored dress. What are you wearing?

Harry: I haven't seen the dress yet but I already know its gorgeous and you'll find out at the party.

Hannah: Well I'm going there now. See you.

Harry: See you in a bit. H

Hannah smiled every time Harry responded. She couldn't deny he was a dork but Hannah appreciated that about him.

Hannah quickly grabbed her shoes and put on her coat before walking out of her hotel room, making her way downstairs. Hannah had planned the entire night in her head with multiple situations. She decided that she was not going to drink alcohol.

Hannah stepped outside into the cold night weather. A shiver sent down her spine before she quickly got into the taxi.

Hannah stared out of the window not wanting to talk with the driver. She never really cared about small talk since it usually was about children. Something that Hannah wasn't really interested in at the moment.

Hannah knew that one day she would like to have children, but for now she's fine without them.

Hannah looked up to the stars outside. She was always fascinated by them. Stars are so far away but still seem so close. Stars are in the sky but they can also be right next to you. We all have that one person that lights up our entire life. Even though there are lots of stars, Hannah only had 1 in her life.

The taxi stopped in front of the house and Hannah payed the driver. She stepped out of the taxi and made her way up to the door that was already open. Hannah walked in and loud music could be heard. The smell of smoke and alcohol were taking over her senses. Hannah walked in the room and the lights were dimmed.

Hannah looked around the room seeing many different characters in there. She didn't know any of them and that scared her. Hannah doesn't like the unknown. You never know what could happen or what someone would do to you, especially when there's alcohol around.

She kept scanning every inch of the room until her eyes landed on someone very familiar. He was stood on the other side of the room, his ring-clad hand carefully wrapped around a plastic cup.

Harry was wearing a dark blue suit and leather gloves, his brown curly hair in his face.

She walked closer to him and Harry noticed her, a small smile taking over his face. Hannah noticed he was wearing make up as soon as she reached him. Harry was wearing lipstick, eyeshadow, bronzer and highlighter.

Hannah was impressed by how confident he was. She couldn't deny that he looked gorgeous. Not many guys could pull his clothing style or make up off.

"Hey." Hannah said while smiling back at Harry. "You look beautiful." Is all she said to him and widened her eyes when she realized what she just said.

He smiled as a respond and pulled her in for a hug. Hannah was surprised by his not expected, but definitely not unwanted action.

Hannah wrapped her arms around his as well, smiling into his chest when she felt the familiar scent of perfume taking over her senses. Harry let out a deep breath and relaxed under her touch.

They stood like that for a while. Not a single care in the world. They saw no one else but each other, even though they were in a crowd full of people.

Hannah didn't want to let go of him and she was sure that he didn't either. This was all she could wish for, all she had daydreamed about.

After a couple of minutes they let go of each other and just stared into each other's eyes.

Harry reached both of his hands out to hold hers. Hannah looked down at their hands and felt herself starting to blush.

"Thank you." He said out of no where. Hannah furrowed her brows. "for what?" She asked confused.

Harry moved his eyes from their hands to Hannah's eyes in a continuous loop. "For coming into my life. You saved me in so many ways. I really can't thanm you enough." He said, and Hannah smiled when she heard those words.

She saved him. If only he knew how much she loved him, and how much those words meant to her.

They noticed the party was dying slowly. Many people were leaving or were passed out on the ground.

"Follow me." He said and started walking towards a glass door. He slided the door open and they stood outside on the balcony. Harry closed the door.

He took her outside to tell her something. It was windy outside and the moon was visible in the dark sky.

Hannah looked up at the stars.

"I love you." He said to Hannah and focused his gaze on her. She didn't show any emotion and didn't move one inch. Harry sighed when he realized she probably didn't hear his confession.

Hannah looked at him and furrowed her brows. "Oh sorry did you say something?" She asked.

Harry shook his head. "I just said we should head home."

*skip to a couple minutes later in the car*

Hannah was now asleep and Harry stared at her for a second. Quickly looking back towards the road because he was driving. He sighed. "If only you knew." He whispered carefully.

Hannah blinked a couple of times before fully opening her eyes. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty." Harry said and Hannah giggled.

"I'm anything but that." She said and they both laughed.

Hannah looked down at her hand and played with the ring she was wearing. "Harry?" She said and Harry hummed.

"I love you too."

A/N

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hate it buttttt if you enjoyed it please vote! Stay safe. Lots of love. H