7: Unanswered Questions and Living Paintings

The next week went by fast, after the night Harry had mistakenly kissed Hannah.

He realized how messed up it was of him to kiss her in the second his lips had touched hers. Not too long after it happened he quickly stood up.

They haven't talked since. Harry muttered a quick sorry and left her hotel room without looking back. Hannah sat there in confusion, watching him leave. Leaving her staring at the door he had just shut.

After that night, Hannah had tried texting and contacting him multiple times. But Harry ignored every text and call.

Hannah was sitting on her bed scrolling on her phone, when there was a sudden knock on her door. She looked up at the door not expecting anyone to come over.

She slowly walked over to the door and opened it, to reveal that Harry was standing there.

They kept staring at eachother for a long time, not moving a bit. Until one of them broke the silence.

"What are you doing here?" Hannah asked confused, not understanding why he was currently at her door. She thought that everything between them was over. At least that's how it felt.

"I missed you a lot." He answered lowly and let out a deep breath. "And I'm sorry."

She kept staring at him not saying a word. Hannah was deeply hurt by how Harry left her alone that night. She felt as if everything they did wasn't meant to be. As if the universe didn't want them together.

"It's fine." Hannah replied, knowing that he deserved another chance, but she wasn't too sure.

Harry wasn't convinced by her reply. "Are you sure?" He asked, seeming a but out of his comfort zone.

Hannah shook her head, trying to think of a way to reply. "I am. Don't worry." She told him lying. And Harry knew she was lying but chose not to annoy her with it.

Harry looked down biting his lip, seeming to debate to ask Hannah something or not. "Can I take you somewhere?"  He then asked looking up, focusing his eyes on Hannah.

"Where are we going?" She asked, curiosity laced in her words. "You'll see." He replied, ignoring her question completely.

Hannah got her coat and her keys and locked the door. They walked downstairs together in complete silence. Million thoughts ran through Hannah her head about where they were going to.

They were now stood outside. "We're going to drive there." Harry said all of a sudden and Hannah nodded.

They got into the car and Hannah looked out of the window, as Harry put the key in the ignition and starts the engine. As he drived towards where they were going, Hannah couldn't stop looking at him.

His perfect eyes, his beautiful and flawless skin, his soft hair falling on his eyes, turning on the radio. She like she was in the clouds with him. Hannah snapped out of her daze as he pulled the car to a halt outside of a building.

They climb out of his car and then Hannah noticed they were at a museum. She saw that Harry was staring at her face trying to hold back a smile.

"A museum." Hannah whispered to Harry and he nodded. "Yeah." Hannah smiled at him. "Come on let's go." He said excited.

They walked inside and were greeted by an old man that was way to excited about everything in the building. "Hello and welcome." He said happily.

Hannah started looking around, listening to the old man rambling about every single one of the artworks, wondering if he'd ramble about it with all the guests. Did he just like us that much? Or maybe he just liked to talk about art.

After a while he'd left them alone and said he had to take care of others matters. And they nodded and walked away, looking each other then bursting into laughter because they had the same thoughts about what just happened.

They looked at each and every single painting that was there. But one of them catched Hannah her eye. It was hanging in the corner and she walked over to it with Harry following her.

The painting was called. "The Death of Chatterton."  by the English Pre-Raphaelite painter Henry Walls. The subject of the painting was the poet Thomas Chatterton. On the 24th of August 1770, he retired to his attic in Brook Street, carrying with him the arsenic, which he drank after tearing into fragments whatever literary remains were at hand. He was 17 and 9 months old.

Then all of a sudden something weird happened to Hannah. She was transported into their body, as their eyes flutter. Their will to be alive leaving their body, drowning in the sorrow. Her sadness mixes with theirs as life leaves their body. Could you possibly imagine having a life where all you have is ability to create beauty and emotion with the strongest desire to share it with the world but only to be turned down every single attempt. Your creations for other's wasting away in a drawer never to be opened again. Hannah was thrown back into reality and she never felt more scared and confused.

"That was weird." She whispered to herself, but Harry heard. "What was?" He asked confused. "It was as if I experienced what happened in this painting." She said and looked at Harry confused. She could see a smile on his face, as if he had something to do with what just happened. "Oh yeah?" He asked and smirked.

All of a sudden she felt a tear running down her face. "You might want to dry your eyes." Harry said and wiped the tear of Hannah her face. His touch made something inside Hannah flicker.

They walked through the museum together, when all of a sudden the back of his hand grazed hers. Hannah ignored it since she thought it was an accident, but then it happened again. And before she knew it they were walking hand in hand through the museum, making it look like they were a couple, which they weren't.

They were stood in front of another painting when Harry turned Hannah around, so she now facing him. "I'm sorry for my mistake, thats about to happen." He said.

Hannah furrowed her brows. "What do you mean?" She said letting out a little laugh.

She didn't get a reply, because all of a sudden his lips were on hers. Hannah froze in the second it happened, not knowing how to act, and he cupped her cheek with his hand, the action and the warmth making something inside her melt.

"That was a big mistake." She ended up saying. And Harry looked down embarrassed.

"But.." she said, making his head snap up. "I'm about to make one as well." She said.

She smiled and leaned forward, capturing his lips in a kiss.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote it would mean a lot to me. H