So ya met 2D and now all the fangirls will eat you

You take a stroll in the streets of London. You've been feeling kinda stressed as of late so you thought a small little walk around the city would be somewhat relaxing at the least.

You feel a drop of water hit your nose, immediately causing you to look up at the cloudy sky above you. You sigh as you pull out your umbrella, holding it over your head, and you open it up with the umbrella's canopy protecting your body from the stupid elements. You continue walking when you notice a nice warm looking cafe. "I suppose I could go for some tea." You murmur as you head over to the building.

You close your umbrella and push the door open, the scent of tea and coffee flooding your nostrils. You take a deep breath of the weird cafe air and stand in line right behind a tall skinny man with electric blue hair. (Y'allz know who dis be.)

You patiently waited for your turn when you notice a couple of kids from the corner of your eye. You originally thought nothing of it until... well... later. I don't know.

The two kids sneak over to the tall man in front of you, and swipe his wallet without him or you noticing since unfortunately, you were sorta drifting around in your daydreams like the ADD ridden shit you are. But thankfully they made you snap the hell out of it, and you glance over at them. They notice this and they book it the hell out of there. You cock your head in confusion as you still did not consciously witness the crime they've committed. Yeah I know. I suck at writing.

Anyway, you glance over at the back of the man's neck as he takes his order, and you eavesdrop just a little bit. What can I say? You were always a little nosey piece of crap for as long as you could remember. But weren't we all, though? Just think about it. Actually don't, please.

"Hello, sir. How may I help you?" The cashier person asked politely.

"Peppermin' tea, please." The man says in a cockney accent.

"Anything else?"

"Um... no. No. Fank you."

"Alright. That would be 5 pounds, sir."

Quick A/N: I'm a filthy American. I don't know how much a peppermint tea costs in England. I sincerely apologize for my degeneracy.

"Okay umm..." The man searches his pockets for his wallet, only to find out it wasn't there. "I appear to 'ave... los' my wallet." He says with clear amounts of concern in his voice.

"If you cannot pay for your tea, sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

You suddenly perk up, hearing this. And without thinking, you gracefully spun in front of him as you slam some money on the counter. "If he's not paying, I am." You said sternly. "Also could you get me some chamomile if it's possible?"

The cashier looks down and purses her lips. "Well I don't see why not." She quickly takes the money and stuffs it inside of the cash register. "I'll be back with your order right away, ma'am." You simply nod and face the six foot two, 205.08 centimeter, whatever the hell unit of measurement you use, tall bluenette.

"So shall we sit?" You ask as you gesture over to an empty table.

The man nods. "Sounds fine wiv me." He says cheerfully.

So the two of you saunter on over to a table and sit down in your seats. You better observe the man's face and notice his eyes. They were a dark shade of black which is typically kinda odd for a human being.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what the hell happened to your eyes?"

"Oh well... no I don' mind. And I actually remember 'da incident quite fondly." He says as he starts reminiscing about the accident with a certain pickle. "It all started at 'da music store I had happened to be working at at 'da time. Yew see, I was 'ust doing my job when suddenly, a car 'ad crashed directly into tha window, and hit me right in 'da eye, fracturing it. I don't really recall what happened after dat but I do know that Mu'doc had to take care of me as community service or somffing."