EVICTED! Enjoy your life!

You come home after work and sigh as you walk up a few flights of stairs to your apartment only to find a strapping young man hammering an eviction notice on your door.

"Oh! Hello there. Is this yer apartment?" He asks.

You stood there and stared at the door. "Phil." You whisper.

"What was that, ma'am?"

"PHHIIIIIIIIIIILLL!" You suddenly scream.

"Jeez. You don't have to shout." Phil says from behind causing you to twist around. "Also I got us evicted."

"Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Phil looks around. "Dude, I don't know."

You groan and storm into the apartment and pack your shit, and then you storm out. You flip Phil off one last time and go stomping down the stairs and permanently leave the stupid building.

You sigh, your backpack full of shit. You only have a limited amount of space in it so you only got to pack the important stuff, like your sketchbook, some pencils, a bottle of painkillers, a jar of weed, your phone charger, and enough clothes to last you for about, three days.

You sigh and take your phone out of your pocket, scanning your contacts. "Mom's dead, Dad doesn't like me, dead, dead, doesn't like me, dead..." You sigh, knowing that all of your family members are either dead or don't like you and you really don't have friends. Well, Phil was but... yeeaaah. That relationship did not last long.

You scroll to the bottom, and you see 2D's name. "Looks like I have no other choice." You mumble and start typing a text.

"Hey, look, I barely know you but my roomate just got me evicted and I have no fucking clue where I should go so... could I possibly stay with you, maybe?"

There was no response and you were just about to give up and thought you were better off living in some restaurant's garbage so now you're off looking for one of those when suddenly, some psycho in a jeep sped up to you and clocked you in the head with a damn baseball bat, knocking you out.

"Awight, faceache. Make yourself useful for once and load 'er up."

"Aww but do I 'ave tooooo?"

"Listen here you little-"

"Okay okay. I got 'er."

THUNK

"Awwight, Noodle, you comfort 'er when she wakes up. And Russ... I don't really care what you do. Just don't mess anything up."

What the fuck was happening?