fuck u, goodluck.📕🩹

RenJun sat on the stage of his school. The crowd made him nervous but he stummed the strings in the guitar and sung his song.

The crowd swayed with the beat and he smiled softly.

"Was it really just me?
Did you really feel nothin' at all?
If you hated the way I bothered you"

RenJun has been happy. He had the people of his dreams
Then they left him.

Jeno
Hey RenJun
Can I talk to you?

RenJun
Sure! Where do you wanna talk?

Jeno
I'll just tell you over text

RenJun
Jeno you're kind of scaring me
What's wrong?

Jeno
Jaemin and I are breaking up with you.
I'm sorry RenJun, We just don't feel it anymore
I'm sorry

Jeno
Injun?

The user you are trying to contact blocked you. You can no longer contact them

"Then what can I say to that?
And I can't fall asleep
'Cause I know that you follow my dreams
Every step you take away from me"

RenJuns whole body shook and he covered his mouth. "Gege?" Chenle said looking at crying male.

YangYang watched in concern as his best friend cried. Xaiojun gently took RenJuns phone and read the chat he was on.

"Oh hell no" Hendery said reading over his boyfriend shoulder. "Hey nerds- Injun? Why are you crying?" Kun asked joining the group with the rest of the China line.

"Don't cry jun... they weren't good enough for you" Xaiojun said to the younger. Hendery went through RenJuns phone and deleted everything of the two who hurt his friend.

Soon the whole China line group chat knew and every foreigner in the school was aware.

The next week in school Jeno and Jaemin approached Johnny and Mark. "Hey hyung! What's up?" Jeno said happily.

They saw ten run up to Johnny and whisper something "Are you serious?!" Johnny exclaimed in English, the shorter nodded and sent a nasty look to the other couple.

"What happened?" Mark asked. "They broke up with RenJun" Johnny said pissed. "Oh no fucking way" Mark said loudly.

The trio walked away and left Jeno and Jaemin confused.

"You're deeper in my chest
No one compares
Nothin' compares
I've never loved and loved so deeply
But how the hell could I argue a "no"?"

The whole school almost immediately sided with the Nomin couple, defending them with the fact "RenJun is a foreigner, he doesn't deserve them"