Fool🌒

Jungwoo laughed as Doyoung continued ranting about 'that one hoe from school'

"sO SHE PULLED UP ON ME AND WAS LIKE 'What's good Bitch?' And I WAS LIKE 'What that fuck do you want hoe?'" He screamed shaking his coffee around.

"AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT W H O R E SAID TO ME? 'I want you to leave my boyfriend alone, he is not gay like you f-slurs!' AND I SAID 'YKNOW WHAT BITCH AT SCHOOL ITS FINNA BE ON-SIGHT, AND I MEAN THAT' "

Jungwoo took of sip of his drink as Doyoung continued ranting about the girls at school who had problems with him

They sat in the parking lot of the McDonald's. "But all my problems aside what's up with you baby?" Doyoung asked the younger.

"I don't know" he shrugged "I've been tired with classes giving more tests than I can handle"

"Want me to fight them?" Doyoung asked as he started the car, driving down the street

"No!" JungWoo laughed.

"OH THIS IS MY S O N G" Doyoung screamed turning it up "LEMME INTRODUCE YOU TO SOME NEW THANGS"

He sang along as they drove back to their shared collage dorms.

"Aite we're here! Let's go inside before it starts raining." Doyoung said turning off the car. They got out and Doyoung rusher inside holding the food.

Jungwoo followed, thinking.

It feels different hanging out with him

He shook his head and rushed after the older "Alright, Let's eat!" He smiled and Jungwoo nodded.

"Hey you've been quiet today, Something on your mind?" Doyoung looked at the younger with slight concern.

"I'm really tired, that's all Hyung. " he smiled "then take a nap!" Doyoung said "After we eat that is."

JungWoo nodded and took a bite of the burger he bought. He ate quickly. And after went to his bed.

Doyoung as per their routine turned on calming music and Jungwoo laid next to him.

"Hey Hyung?" Jungwoo asked with his eyes still closed "Yeah?" Doyoung asked.

"I love you" he said, praying it wouldnt it back fire. Doyoung chuckled "I love you too silly, now go to sleep you have class tomorrow"

His heart sunk as he realized, that he didn't understand. Jungwoo frowned and turned to face the wall.

The next morning when jungwoo woke up, Doyoung was still sleeping.

Jungwoo shook his head and got ready for his classes. He left and walked down to where Yuta and Johnny were waiting.

He got in and they duo immediately started talking "Okay so like yesterday Sicheng randomly bought a cake and I woke up to him eating the cake while FaceTiming ten complaining about his classes, bUT HE NEVER GAVE ME ANY CAKE-" Yuta said loudly.

Jungwoo connected his phone to the car and played music, he was of course sad but he would talk about it later during his 'wine date' with WinWin and Kun.

"Here's your stop Jungwoo!" Johnny said. Jungwoo smiled and got out the car.

After he got out he sighed, walking to class. "Hey!!" Someone calles out to him as he walked.

He turned and saw Jaehyun jogging after him. "Hey! What up?" He Asked smiling. "I tried confessing to Doyoung but he didn't get it" Jungwoo said sadly.