Gone Days🩹

"The perfect couple" That's how they were described.

"AGAIN" Jisung screamed watching his boyfriend stumble in drunk to their shared home. "It's just a little fun" Minho slurred.

"How many times have you done this?!" Jisung protested angrily "Not that many this week" Minho said.

Time stopped
The traffic lights don't change
I keep getting older
But we ain't moving on
They stay in the memories
That's why they don't change
Getting short-sighted
Open your eyes uh

"It's 2:00 AM, Minho! You can't keep doing this" He said in frustration. "Dont talk to me until you've fixed this problem!"

"Singue-" MinHo started sobering "NO! YOU DO THIS EVERY DAY YOU GO TO THE CLUB, GET DRUNK, AND FUCK THE NEAREST PERSON! IM SICK OF IT!" Jisung snapped screaming at him.

I get it, everyone was like that back then
But why should I hear it now?
You think you're right
Nobody's right only opinion
That was then and now please let me go

Minho watched as his boyfriends face reddened and his eyes watered. "Just... clean yourself up Minho" Jisung muttered and went to their shared bedroom.

Minho walked to the bathroom and stared at his reflection. His hair was messy, his neck and collar covered in purple and red marks, his shirt unbuttoned slightly and he was red in the face.

The same words every day, aren't you tired?
You don't even remember saying that

Jisung curled into a small ball and laid on the bed, sniffling. "Why does he always do this?" He whispered wiping his eyes. He hugged the pillow he had and cried into it.

He loved Minho, he really did. But whenever he went out and dis what he did tonight made him insecure. He had a handsome boyfriend, who knows when Minho could be taken from him.

Gone days
Why do you keep saying no?
Never mind the past ey
This is the new generation, go away
Gone days

Gone days Woah (Go away)
Gone days Woah
Uh oh

Minho frowned at his appearance. He stripped of his clothes and turned on the shower, hoping to feel less disgusted.

Jisung has cried himself to sleep and was whimpering in his dream. He hugged the pillow tighter and shifted.

Even if you tell me something
I let it go out like cleaning my nose
Strangely whatever you say
I take it as nagging
Hm just because you're stuck in the past
Don't drag me in

Minho finally came out the shower and smiled when he saw his small boyfriend sleeping. Then frowned seeing the dried tears.

Minho carefully climbed onto the bed and took Jisung into his arms. "I'm sorry sungie... I shouldn't put you through this.. I love you" he whispered to the younger

In some ways, I feel sorry for you I'll tell you why
You want to teach me as a senior in life
You want me to be successful after 10 or 20 years
Thank you for caring about me