Oops?

Chenle sat on the train , headphones on, and half way asleep.

His ear itched slightly, He huffed and moved the headphone so he could scratch it.

He put the headphone back on and continued his day until when he was about to get off, the doors snapped closed and over the intercom a voice sounded.

"We found one boys, grab him and get rid of the witnesses." Chenle looked around in panic and tried moving as men in black filled the compartment.

One grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, dragging him up. He clutched his phone and bag as he was tossed to the ground. "Son of a bitch" He mumbled roughly.

He fumbled with his phone, pausing the music and starting a recording.

"This is him? A little twerp like him is apart of our biggest enemy mafia?!" A fat man in a suit said angrily.

"Mafia? I'm not in any mafia!" Chenle said, moving to sit up. "Shut up boy! Tell us where your base is and who you work for!" The fat man threatened, pulling a gun on him.

"Hey Hey! I said I'm not in a mafia! I'm literally only 18" Chenle protested, eyes wide in fear.

"Stop trying to play innocent! We know you work for them! So just hand over the information or die!" The man said again.

The door burst open and a group of 5 women ran in, guns up.

The men who were by the door dove to grab chenle and put a pistol to his neck. He mouthed curses in every language he knew and stared at the weapon.

The women narrowed their eyes and the one with long black hair shot the fat man threatening Chenle, straight in the heart.

The man tightened his grip on Chenles arm and he winced, glaring at the mans fat fingers.

"Let him go" The woman who seemed to be the leader glared, aiming at the mans face.

"Give is the information we want and I won't kill the boy" Chenle paled and gathered his nerves, and stepped on the mans foot.

In one swift movement he moved the pistol to face the window and ducked under the arm, then ran away from the man.

One of the women grabbed him and shoved him behind them.

He gripped his phone and stared at the scene, the 5 woman facing off with the men in black.

"Requesting back up, I repeat Unit RV is requesting back up, We are in train 1848, at Seoul. The train was hijacked by YG forces, and unit RV is facing off with them" The woman with blonde hair said into a walkie-talkie.

"Copy, Sending Unit U Gen 1 to your location" the walkie talkie sounded back.

Chenle backed up against the train wall, and curled into the smallest ball he could.

He shook with fear as the train was silent, no people talking, the engine was off and he could barely hear them breathe.

Chenle grabbed his phone and started texting his family group chat

Best child none of you can argue

Ahaha so on the train I scratched my ear and the guys hijacked it so they started threatening me for info on some gang, then these chicks ran in and no they're having a stand off. While I'm on the floor behind the girls and I'm vvvv scared

Momma Bear 🐻
Where are you?? I'm going to come get you, I'm calling the cops.

P a p a b e a r 🐻🐻
Are you okay? Are you hurt at all?

He glanced up and saw people on the windows behind the men in black.

The glass broke and 5 more people jumped in with guns and shot the men in black.

The women relaxed and nodded in thanks to the the new people. Chenle realized no one was paying attention to him, which was his que to start running.

As the leaders of the groups started talking, Chenle crawled to the door and took off running to one of the emergency exits.

He pulled the lever and the door opened, he was about to jumped out when 2 people grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back.

"And where do you think youre going?" One of the guys asked "Home?" Chenle squeaked.

"Nope you have to talk to Irene and Taeyong." The guys said they lead him back to the group.

"What were you thinking! Did you learn nothing in training?" The leader of the women shouted at him.

He flinched, and pressed his hands to his chest. He began to hyperventilate as the reality of the events slammed into him.

"Irene, hold on, He's having Anxiety attack." One of the men with light pink hair said.

Chenle covered his face and cried into his hands, legs giving out. One of the women kneeled next to him and gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. Hey it's okay, you're safe, they didn't hurt you" She repeat the words until Chenle finally calmed enough to breathe.

"What's your name kid?" She asked him "Zhong Chenle" she whispered.

"I'm Seulgi, from what I gathered you were mistaken for a member of a gang?" She said soothingly, He nodded, tearfully "I'm not in a gang, I'm 18" He said tears still falling.

"I understand, did they hurt you?" Chenle shook his head "So Im guessing they scared you pretty bad?"

He nodded and she smiled softly. "Well we have a little problem, because we're part of the mafia the fat guy was talking about, So you have 3 options. 1 is be sworn in so you don't give any information away, 2 is be sworn to silence and if you do talk, well the consequence is death, and 3 you just be killed flat out."

"What do you choose?" Seulgi asked "Option 2" Chenle said without hesitation. The woman nodded, "Mark give him your number just incase, because now that he knows a bit he's a big target" The leader, Irene said.

"And that how I became the gangs little cousins/brother/son" Chenle shrugged, staring at the ceiling.

Jisung chuckled "Course you would be casual with that information."

Chenle laughed and leaned against the couch, completely used to hanging out with Jisung.

He waved to his friend and got on the train again, heading to a window seat. He leaned against the window and put on his earbuds.

His ear itches but he shook his head, he learnt his lesson already.

_________________________

This oneshot sucks ass but here's something ☺️

Hope you enjoy!