Chapter 9

I was barely awake, the sun shining through the curtains slowly bringing me back into the waking world, when I felt Jimin sit up and take off his covers. I groaned slightly, sighing heavily as I tried to wake myself up. There was a rustle of Jimin putting some clothes on.

"Jiminie... where you going?" I asked groggily.

"I was called down to Namjoon's office just barely, it sounded important." Jimin walked over to me, "But you don't need to worry about it, ok? It's still early. Get some sleep while you still can." And with that, he kissed me on the forehead, "Love you."

"Mhm... love you too." I said, my eyes halfway open as I watched Jimin go into the bathroom to finish getting ready for the day.

I rolled over, still under the blankets and took a big stretch before curling back up again. There was the sound of the hair dryer going until it stopped and Jimin walked out of the bathroom.

"I should be back soon. Love you." He said before going out the door and leaving me alone.

I sighed. I was a bit hungry, but I didn't feel like going and getting breakfast, so I just laid in bed. I soon got bored, so I grabbed my drawing book that was on the nightstand and just started doodling. I drew a little mini version of wolf Jimin next to a mini version of my wolf drawing a little heart above it. Then, without thinking, I drew a little baby wolf in between us. I stared at it for a second, before looking away, embarrassed. It was WAY too early to think about having kids, wasn't it? But...

I felt the blood run out of my face as I remembered last night. Jimin didn't use protection whatsoever. What if I got pregnant! I felt a little panicked before I took a deep breath and looked down at the drawing again. Maybe... maybe having a little one running around would be so bad...

Afterall... I kinda actually really wanted to be a mom. I don't think this is something I should panic about too much. I should be excited! I smiled. Having a child would just make Jimin and I even closer. And to raise a child of our own? That's a plus all too itself. I began to wonder what the pup would look like... and how their wolf would look like too.

Ok OK (Y/N). You're getting a little out of hand. If you get too excited, you're gonna go crazy. I took a deep breath, before giggling randomly.

God, I can't help but be excited.

Later that day

I had gotten dressed and ready and was hanging outside, talking with Taehyung and some of the other boys and their mates before Jimin finally was freed from Namjoon's office.

He had found me outside, and I smiled at the sight of him, but then he glanced at me and gave me a nervous smile.

"Uhm... hey. Can I steal (Y/N) from you guys just for a moment?" He asked, taking my hand.

"Well duh, sure. She's your mate, Hyung." Jungkook said, smiling. He was the only one out of the group who didn't have his mate yet. Which was understandable, he was the youngest out of everyone, anyway.

The other's mates were all beautiful in their own ways. Misun, Taehyung's mate, was artistic, but calm, which was a great contrast from Taehyung who tended to be a bit of a crackhead. Eunjung, Hoseok's mate, on the other hand, loves to crack jokes and just be weird in general. And then there was Haeun, Yoongi's mate. She was kind and selfless, and seemed to be the only one who could make him smile, no matter the situation. Jin and Namjoon, however, are mates to each other, which was actually rare in werewolf culture. They love each other nonetheless. None of them have pups yet, except for Hoseok and Eunjung, whose kid was actually Seojun, the kind who likes to mess around with me all the time. I've wondered why he's like that to me, and Hobi's explanation was just that "I think that means he likes you." I personally think that kid is out for me, no question. I've told Jimin this, but he just thinks it's funny.