{Forty-Three}

Skipping school was just the start of Lola's rebellion. She started sneaking out at night and coming home early in the morning completely wasted. Or she'd freak out at her parents during dinner, and then she'd run out and be found hours later in the bed of some random person. Olivia was usually the one to run out and find her sister, but it was getting too exhausting. She had a life of her own, and she hated having to leave it just to find her sister that was getting too grown up too fast.

"How is she?" Olivia asked quietly, as she and her mother unpacked a few boxes in the new house. Sawyer was 9 months old at this point, and his parents had saved up enough to start renting a house that had a backyard for him to learn to walk in.

"Lola?" Serena questioned with a sigh. Her hair had several strands of gray in it now, all thanks to her youngest and most difficult child.

"Yes, Lola. I haven't been contacted to go pull her ass out of a random bed in a while." Olivia sighed.

"She's still fighting us on everything. Like, when I mean everything I mean everything." Serena frowned.

"I can always talk to her, Mom. Or Dominick could." Olivia offered. Serena shook her head as she sighed.

"I just don't know where your father and I went wrong with that girl. She was just like you for the longest time, and now she's a mess." Serena sighed. Olivia looked at her mother before frowning deeply.

"Maybe she's doing this because she was too much like me for the longest time... did you tell her that she was like me?" Olivia asked.

"Maybe..." Serena trailed. She grabbed an empty box before moving from the kitchen. Olivia sighed before feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulled it out before seeing Lola's name on the screen.

"Bunny?" Olivia asked, using her baby sister's childhood nickname.

"I need your help right now," Lola spoke.

"Where are you?" Olivia asked as she tried her hardest to not sigh.

"I'm at home... I just need you right now."

"Okay, Bunny. I'll be there soon. Uh, just stay put."

***

Olivia didn't tell anyone where she was going. All she said was that she had to go somewhere real quick. She drove quickly to her parents' house, and once she got there, she walked through the front door without knocking.

"Lola?" Olivia called. Her little sister came out of the downstairs bathroom before hesitantly walking to her sister.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Olivia asked, but Lola didn't speak. All she did was step closer and cling to her sister. Olivia was confused for a moment, but she knew that she rarely gets hugs from her baby sister anymore so she took the opportunity and hugged her back.

They stayed like that for a while before Lola spoke.

"I'm in big trouble, Liv... Momma and Daddy are going to kill me." Lola whispered. Olivia stepped back from her sister's hug and eyed her.

"What did you do, Lola?"

"Most of the boys at my high school..." Lola trailed off. Olivia grabbed her sister by her shoulders before forcing her to look her in the eyes.

"Lola, is it an STD or a baby?" Olivia asked, and Lola started to sob. Olivia fought off her own tears as she drew her sister close again. She couldn't decide which it was, but either way, she planned on helping her baby sister.

"I can't do this. I cannot deal with this!" Lola sobbed. Olivia held her sister a little closer before caressing her long brown hair.

"Lola... Bunny... tell me what it is. Because I can help you deal with this. You aren't alone." Olivia cooed.

Lola pulled away from her sister before moving back into the bathroom. Olivia followed slowly before seeing 6 different pregnancy tests sitting on the counter. Olivia bit her lip because she knew her sister was in serious trouble now. Olivia knew that her parents wanted all of their children to wait till marriage to have sex, and now their sixteen-year-old was having a baby.

"So you don't know who the father is?" Olivia questioned gently, as she rubbed circles into Lola's back. Her sister shook her head as she kept her eyes glued to the tests. All she wanted was for this all to be over with. She didn't want to have a baby, especially since she didn't know which fuck boy at her school had gotten her pregnant.

"I have no idea who is the father... correct." Lola breathed.

"Okay, then I guess we need to find out when you got pregnant and move from there... when was your last period?" Olivia questioned, and Lola shook her head.

"I'm not telling you that!" She cried.

"Lola, I get my period too! It's not like I don't know what happens, and don't forget that I gave birth to a huge baby with no real problems. I know what you are going through, so just let me help you!" Olivia exclaimed. Lola went quiet as she turned and looked at her sister.

"I was tired of them comparing me to you. My teachers. Momma and Daddy. Even Robbie. It pissed me off and I couldn't deal with it anymore! All I wanted was to be different! I didn't want to be your little sister anymore!" Lola sobbed.

"You'll always be my little sister, Bunny, but we need to get you help. You have options on how you want to do this, and it's completely up to you, Lola, but we need to get this started. That baby is growing and needs to be taken care of. So do you. Your body is changing rapidly, and you need to start figuring things out and planning." Olivia spoke. She was trying to be as understanding as possible, but it hurt her so badly to know that she was the reason why her baby sister ran around and got herself pregnant just because she hated to be compared to her.

"What if I change my mind and don't want the baby?"

"Do you want it right now?" Olivia asked shocked.

"I don't know... maybe... maybe I just want to stay pregnant so someone else can have a baby." Lola breathed.

"Okay then, Bunny. You and I are going to go see my doctor. Dr. Smith will help us out. I trust her. I trusted her with my life and Sawyer's, so I trust her with yours too." Olivia spoke. Lola sniffled before stepping forward and hugging her sister tightly.

"I'm so scared."

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D