Having feelings

Rilakkuma,Korilakkuma,and Kiiro lived in a 2 story house.Rilakkuma was next to Korilakummas room and Kiiro was on the other side.Rilakkuma had a huge crush on Korilakkuma but he was scared she didnt like him back cause of his personality,him always being lazy and always making korila do all the work.He felt bad about korila,Rilak tries to help her but falls asleep everytime"Even a bird is more help than I am"Rilak thought in his head.He loved Korila so much he didnt want to lose her but Rilak knew he had to tell her soon or at least let her find out before it's too late.Korila was in the kitchen cooking dinner.Rilakkuma was sitting at the table looking through his phone."Hey Rilak do you know where the pan is"Korila asked Rilak.Rilak was about to speak until he looked over to see Korila bending over.He could not take his eyes off of her.He was turned on just by looking at her."N-no"Rilak finally said as he got up and grabbed a cup out of the coburd.He stopped when I felt something close to his "Area" he looked and saw that he was lined up with korila.Rilakkuma blushed and when Korila noticed she blushed too."s-so-sorry"Rilak said as he quickly moved "I-its ok" korilakkuma said.

Rilakkumas POV

I quickly moved and blushed like a tomato.I was glad Kiiro was in his room So he didnt discover this or there would be some begging from me and Korila if you know what I mean.I went to my room and thought about what just happened.I couldn't believe I was lined up with Korila like I was gonna fuck her.I couldn't stopped thinking about it.I imagined what would happen if we went farther but I tried not to think about it but it was attacking me and there was no way to stop it.I felt hard and I locked my door and masoshed my "Thing"I couldn't help it but it felt so good.I tried my best not to moan,groan,and say korilas name.I heard a knock at my door,I quickly stopped and put my "Thing"away.I opened my door to see korila."hey sorry to disturb you"Korila said"no you wernt disturbing nothing I wasn't doing any thing inportant..so what do you need?" "Well I was wondering if I could spend the night in your room..if that's ok"I blushed I couldn't say no to a beautiful girl like korila"um sure"I said as I let her in.

Korilakkumas POV

I walked in Rilaks room and sat on the bed."so why do you want to sleep in here"Rilak asked as he sat beside me"Because me and kiiro were hanging out in my room till kiiro fell asleep on my bed I didnt want to wake him up and I didn't want to sleep in the same bed as him cause I thought it would be wierd"I explained to Rilakkuma"oh..." There was silence in the room till rilak started talking"im sorry that I....you know...in the kitchen earlier"I took a second to remember and I blushed just the thought of what happened."Its ok"I finally said.I was getting tired so I went under the covers and Slowly fell asleep.As I was trying to sleep I felt Rilakkuma lay on the other side of the bed.I blushed thinking about Rilak..how cute he looked even when he falls asleep while helping me..I think I'm inlove with him.

The next day

RILAKKUMAS POV

I woke up and saw korilakkuma snuggled real close to me.I blushed Ias dark as i can go and tried not to move to wake her up.I actually enjoyed the moment she looked so cute all curled up i couldn't take my eyes off of her if pike my eyes losted the ability to move.i felt korila moving.She was awake "morning Rilak" "morning Korila"I was suprise that she wasn't as surprised as I was being so close to me I wonder of she ment it.I got out of bed and stretched,I looked over at Korila she stretched as well but they way she stretched turned me on her smooth body was exposed and her curves I just felt like tracing them with my hands.

Korilakkumas POV

I went downstairs and got a drink of water.I saw Kiiro finally come out of my room."Why did I see you come out of Rilaks room??" "Because I slept there"I replied "Wait did you and rilak have-" "NO!" I wanted Kiiro to shut up before he gets crazy,I hate how everytime I I hang out with a boy Kiiro always thinks I fuck them."Atcually now that I think about it Brown and White do go together"I heard Kiiro say.What the hell does he mean by that"Whats the supposed to mean" "It means you and Rilak are perfect togehter" "HELL NO YOU AND CHICA GO TOGETHER" "why do you have to ship me with the ugliest Fnaf character?" "Why the hell do you ship me with my roommate?" "Korila c'mon its obvious you blush when he is around,you blush when you here is name,and you two always flirt with each other" "ok fine Iike him" oh shit I hope rilak didnt hear me.I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.I walked in and started washing.

Kiiros POV

I decided to pull a prank on Rilak and Korila.Rilak walked by and I knocked on the door.Korila opened the door and I pushed Rilak in.I saw Rilak land on korila.well I'm gonna turn into fried chicken soon.

Rilakkumas POV

I felt someone push me and I fell that's how weak I am.I fell on so.ething soft and minda hard and squishy. I got up to see that I fell on korila.I blushed and I realized that..I WAS PINNING HER..."I am so sorry korila"I said while I got up."Its ok.."I heard her say.I help Korila up and looked behind me to see who pushed me.I saw Kiiro.You are so dead Kiiro I said in my head.