spin spin kiss

Rilakkumas POV

I was board I layed on the side of my bed where Korilakkuma slept.The spot was warm and stole some of Korilas sent.It smelt like Carmel and strawberries.I blushed thinking about Korila.I heard someone walk in my room and I quickly got up.I saw korila standing at my doorway."hey Rilak..do you wanna play a game with me and Kiiro"I was board so I wondered why not play with them.me and Korila went downstairs and I gotta admit when we were walking down the stairs I looked at Korilas ass it turned me on alot.me and korila sat on the floor next to kiiro.I saw a bottle on the ground in front of kiiro.I knew which game we were playing as soon as I saw the bottle."ok so who is going first???"kiiro asked.I decided to go first cause there might be a chance the bottle lands on Korila.i grabbed the top of the bottle and spun the bottle.I lost all my hope when the bottle landed on kiiro."um...we don't have to kiss on the lips....do we?"I asked "you can kiss me where ever you want~"kiiro said in a sexy voice that made me cringe.I kissed kiiro on the cheak cause it was the less ambarising part there was.Kiiro grabbed the top of the bottle and spun it.The bottle landed on Korila.I was upset I couldn't see Kiiro kiss the girl I had a crush on.

Korilakkumas POV

I was embarrassed to kiss kiiro I didnt even like him I liked rilak.Kiiro came over to me and kissed me on the lips.I quickly pushed kiiro off of me"What the fuck kiiro" I said."What i dont taste good..or it didnt feel good?" "No I just didnt want to kiss you there because I like someone else."whatever koril..its your turn"kiiro calls me koril alot I dont really like it when he does.I spun the bottle and it landed on Rilakkuma.i blushed.I scuted over to rilak and kissed him on the lips.I felt him kiss me back and I was honestly supprosed.He problem did it for the game though there is no chance of Rilak to like me.The kiss lasted for a good 5 seconds and I pulled back.I blushed and scuted back to my spot."I need to get some water"I said as i went to go get some water.I went to the kitchen and got a cup from the cabinet.I poured water in the cup and drank some water.I still had some in the cup when I stopped drinking.i heard some one come in the kitchen and I look to see who it was.I saw rilak he walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a cup.he poured wine into the cup.he drinks wine ounce and a while to calm him down.he also gets drunk sometimes when he is not careful.he walked and actaudently bumped into me.some water spilt on Rilak and some wine split on me."I am so sorry rilak"I said "Its ok Korilie".That's a nick name he would call me I always blushed when he called me that.We both picked up a paper towel and I wiped his chest while he wiped my.....um....breast.He utilized that he was touching my breast and quickly took his hands off."s-soory I-I didnt know I w-was touching there" "its ok....I'm just gonna take a shower"i walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

Rilakkumas POV

I couldn't believe I didnt that....I feel so stupid...she problem hates me now...why did I do that.I drank the wine that was left in my cup and sat on the couch.I was board again so i was watching the movie that kiiro was watching.korila walked out of the bathroom and came in the living room.she was wearing a long gray shirt with her black bra straps showing.she looked so hot I blushed and couldn't take my eyes off of her.Usually she would be naked all the time which she looks really hot and sometimes she wears clothes and she still looks really hot.she looks hot either way.Korila walked over to me and sat beside me.we watched the movie and I saw Korila shivering."do you want a blanket?" "Sure".I went to the closet and grabbed the softest and warmest blanket I could find.i walked over to the couch and saw kiiro asleep thank god.i rapped the blanket around me and korila."I'm sorry that I split wine on you korilie" "it's ok rilie"i loved it when she calls me rilie it turns me on when she calls me rilie.korila moved close to me and cuddled next to me.i blushed but cuddled her back.we continued watching the movie and korila fell asleep.i was getting kinda tired too so I carried korila up stairs.i felt like feing korilas fur on me so I decided to sleep with her again tonight.i set her on my bed and took off her shirt.i layed beside her and covered both of us up.i kissed her forehead"good night korilie"i said and turned of the light and slept.