surprise

Rilakkuma kissed korila he whispered in her ear and said"I wanna fuck you so bad"."And I want you to take advantage of me" korila said.Rilak smirked and was about to get Inside of korila but heard the door open and shut.they quickly got up and looked to see who it was.It was kiiro but not only him.There was a white baby chick standing next to him."Hey guys I decided to come back cause my wife was being a bitch".korila and rilak looked at eachother."Wife?"korila said."yeah I didnt tell you guys because I wanted to forget her but 3 years ago when she said she had a son I couldn't get anything out of my head".Korila and rilak looked over to see the baby chick again."so you had a son and never told us"Rilak said in shock."I'm sorry I kept the secret away but I knew it would spill out any day.But anyway i want you guys to meet king"Kiiro said."my name king wat your guys name"king said in a cute voice."king this is rilak and korila our roommates and maybe your babysitters when I am gone"."uuumm.."korila and rilak said while looking at eachother."ok kiiro I need to have a word with you.Korila stay here and watch king for a sec"rilak said."yes sir"korila replied back to rilak.rilak took kiiro to the big closet and shut the door behind them."kiiro wht the hell rilak said in anger and confusion."what?we can be a whole family we needed a kid in this group not just boring adults" kiiro said."kiiro you are and adult,I'm an adult,Korila is an adult so no shit there is only adults in this house"rilak said in anger."look he is only gonna be here for 1 month and than we will have a break from him for 2 months"."ok but me and korila are gonna have nothing to do with this.now I gotta go get something of mine".Rilak walked out of the closet and went to korila.Kiiro followed rilak and what kiiro saw got made him cry tears of joy.what rilak and kiiro saw was king sleeping in korilas arms.kiiro walked over to korila and took king out of korilas arms."I'm gonna go put him to sleep"kirro said as he walked away."come on korila let's go"rilak said as he led korila to his room.they walked in the room and rilak shut the door behind them.korila layed down and yawned.rilak layed next to her and held on to her."I cant believe kiiro wants us to take care of his own child I mean if he didnt want to take care of one he should have keeped that small little dick in his fur or have used protection"rilak said."I know I didnt sign up to be a paran he watcher when we moved in with kiiro"kodila said."goodnight rilak"."goodnight korila"

Flashback
Kiiro:hey dude do you think we can be roommates
Rilakkuma:I mean...I have no where to live so I guess
Kiiro:ok we need one more person
Rilakkuma:I bet it will be another kuma
Kiiro:I think it will be a chick
Rilakkuma:ok bet
Kiiro:ok bet on
Kiiro and rilakkuma shake hands for the bet.They had a sign between them that said"HIRING ROMMATE we will do cool things together"they waited for like 3 hours until they saw a white tan bear with a white snout,pink ears,and a pink stomhic.they both started at her
Kiiro:😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Rilakkuma:😳😳😳😳😳😳
Rilakkuma and kiiro both thought she was hot
Korilakkuma:hey are you guys still hiring for the rommate
Rilakkuma:*nods yes*😳
Kiiro:*nods yes at the same time*😳😳😳😳
(To be continued)