we are one kuma now

Korilakkumas POV

I woke up in rilaks bed.I blushed to see rilak.He looked so cute when he sleeps.I went downstairs and grabbed a cup and filled it with water.i sat at the table thinking about things I could do today.maybe I can go to the Bar and hangout there with rilak I thought.I heard door open and saw rilak come downstairs"good morning rillie" "good morning Korilie".I drank the water in my cup and sat the cup back down."water for breakfast huh?"rilak said"idk.....I dont feel really hungrey."I looked at the cup and heard another door open.I saw kiiro come down the stairs and went in the living room.He turned on the T.V and started watching some crazy interview shit."so...I was thinking.....maybe later we can go to your favorite bar and just kinda hangout".I turned to rilakkuma to see what his response would be"sure I would love to do that..to have some fun around here".

LATER in the evening.....

I put on my favorite cholker.It looked like a dog color almost.is was back and shiney.i also put on a white hoodie cause I was kinda cold outside.I walked down stairs and saw rilak at the table.

Rilakkumas POV

When I saw Korilakkuma I blushed she looked so hot.she had her favorite cholker on."ready to go"i asked."yeah"she said.we walked out of the house and went to the bar.we walked in and sat at one of those counters with the chairs in the row.I ordered a beer and korila ordered water."so..was this like a date or just to hang out?"I asked in a smirkey way."Umm....I guess whatever you want it to be" "well.....somethings been on my mind for a while"I said....did I just do something right or stupid????."what is it Rilak?"I heard her ask..I should just get this over with and ruin our friendship."i..I thought you were hot and....I cant stop staring at you all the time...what I'm trying to say is that..I want you to be mine and only mine".shit she problem hates me."I...I want to be yours too...I want you to be my owner"when I heard Korila say that..i blushed.I guees I was drunk that time but I took her by her cholker and kissed her passionately.her lips taste good and felt good and soft I couldn't let go.I felt her kiss back and her sweet feeling on my lips.we separated to catch our breath and looked at each other and blushed.she was so hot...what do I tell her...."I'm sorry...I got a little excited"..."its ok..I wanted it"i heard her say and blushed..we kissed one more time and I took another sip of my beer."look at that girl over there"i heard someone say.I looked back and saw a bunch of people making eyes on my girl.they were whispering and giggling like 5 year olds.i decided to brush it off.they are not doing something really bad...are they????.we got out of our chairs ready to leave cause we were getting tired.I saw the same guys from earlier come up to us"hey sexy..wanna Join us..we can give you a real good time"Were they saying that to my kuma???"we can fill you up with pleasure till your at 100%"I heard the guys laughing.I look back to see what's going on and I saw what pissed me off 5 guys touching mt girl"Pls stop RILAK HELP"i heard korila say.i went up to them"HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUNARE DOING TO MY KUMA"i shouted in anger"sorry..we didnt thing she had a boyfriend" "SORRY MY ASS.....IF I SEE YOU TOUCH MY KORILIE ONE MORE TIME YOU WILL REGRET IT CAUSE WHEN I SEE PEOPLE TOUCHING MY KUMA I DONT GET VERY HAPPY"i shouted in anger like I was on a rampage.them guys walked off than God and I took korila home right away.i took her to my room and closed the door and locked it.I pushed korila on the bed and got on top of her."I'm the only kuma that can touch you..no one else"I saw korila blush..I need more of that blush......