how they ask you out

L

-

Midoriya
You guys were at your local park and he was asking questions about your love live and who you liked romantically. You didnt answer his "who's your crush?" question, so he just went for it and asked you out. You were FLABBERGASTED at this. You obviously said "yes," but you were shocked that he actually even had feelings for you.

Bakugo
You guys were watching your favorite TV show, and he asked you. That day, you had noticed, he had been acting off, like he had been more nice to you then usual. Like it was weird that he was showing any kind of kindness to you. Once an episode of your favorite show had ended, he asked you out. You guys end up cuddling the rest of the night <3

Todoroki
He asked you in possibly the lamest way possible, he called you. Like, not even face time or anything. Just a regular phone call. You reciprocated his feelings, and he made up for his lame asking you out by taking you to a nice lunch and dinner the next day, and he also took you shopping.

Kirishima
You had met up with Kirishima at your guys's favorite cafe to go to (either with your guys's friends or just the two of you) and as you guys were having your little drinks or whatever he asks you out.
It was really random, like REALLY really random. Which is okay, cus random is amazing and also okay.
He does end up almost leaving from the suspense of your response to him asking you out. You laugh at him for being silly and you guys hang out for the rest of the day.

Kaminari
Denki set up a whole ass scavenger hunt in the dorms for you, and got literally everyone involved. Like bro got Bakugo to help with this scavenger hunt.
The scavenger hunt started at your dorm, and you headed around to all your favorite spots to hang out with Denki on campus, and some were off campus. It ended at your guys's favorite playground to hang out at (playgrounds are fun even if your just sitting there with friends :( ) and he asked you out there. You guys hung out at the park for a good portion of the night that night. <3

Yaoyorozu
She took you to a really pretty lake/pond thing that had a pavilion by it. You guys often go there to complete homework and to hang out, so it became a really special spot for the two of you.
Once it started to get a little darker, and there was a beautiful sunset, she asked you out. It was truly amazing.

Iida
Iida is a simple guy, with a (not so) simple life. The boy just wants to follow his education and be a good pro hero, not just that, but a good inheritor of the "Ingenium" hero name.
BUT, for some foul, not so amazing reason he HAD to have a HUGE crush on his closest friend. Great.
He thinks that its so amazing, that sometimes all he can think about is how dashing you are, and how you literally had so much charm but only saw him as a friend.
SO, Iida decided to have him asking you out be special. Bro took weeks planning your special date, WEEKS I tell you.
Dude had more screen time on his computer planning this date then he probably ever will again. Seriously, his mom thought he was dying. His parents were genuinely concerned when they saw the amount of hours this dude was planning shit.
His dad thought he was finally going through a rebellious phase.
BUT OUT OF THE BLUE, for little to no reason, NONE AT ALL, he gets a text from you. A TEXT!
"hey uh, i kinda rlly like you, kk bye cya at school :) gn!"
I think he actually cried when he got that text.
I think real tears fell out of this guys face.
He responds to your text, explaining that he was just planning a huge fancy lavish date to ask you out in.
Now you guys just have a huge fancy lavish date to go on. It was a plus in the end??
BUT LITERAL WEEKS OF PLANNING TONASK YOU OUT DOWN THE DRAIN..

Uraraka
You guys volunteered to help at your guys's old elementary school, helping the teachers get motivation into their kids to try and do good in class.
Be role models, if you wish to put it like that.
During lunch break, Uraraka was acting more reserved then usual, more quiet. When you had asked what was wrong, she tries to find the words to tell you how she feels.
She couldn't.
So, she just kissed you?
That was funny, because the teacher you two were assisting walked in on her kissing you.
after that fiasco, Uraraka has the AUDACITY to ask;
"Are we like, a thing now?"

Sero
BRO WAS CONFIDENT AF. Sero literally walked up to you, in the middle of the dorms living space, out of the blue, really randomly just asked if you would date him.
ALL of the bystanders (i.e your class) were FLABBERGASTED. Like Sero had a lot of courage for asking you out in front of quite literally everyone.
Kaminari actually screamed when Sero asked you out. Bro was
so shocked, he was definitely the most flabbergasted.

Ashido
Mina and you had gone out to dinner with her UA friends, like Bakugo, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, Jirou and Yaoyorozu.
At this specific dinner, everyone was in on Ashido asking you out. Everyone.
There were subtle hints from everyone at the table that Mina was gonna ask you out, or just at the fact both of you liked each other.
"Hey, do you think pink hair looks good in that outfit?"
"Dude, you and Mina would be a great couple!!" etc.
Towards the end of the meal, everyone besides Ashido and you were leaving the table for something.
"Oh, damn my stomach hurts. Must've been the cheese."
"Ah, my makeups messed up! Be right back."
"KAMINARI WHY DID YOU FLING YOUR MAC AND CHEESE AT ME!!? NOW I GOTTA GO PICK MACARONI NOODLES OUT OF MY HAIR!"
Y'know, stupid stuff like that.
So, once it was just you and Mina, she asked you out.
So, on top of you watching Bakugo get Mac and Cheese thrown at him, you also got the girl of your dreams too.

-

THIS IS SO MUCJ BETTER THEN WHAT IT WAS IN MY PERSONAL OPINION LAMOSHOSSHSI