your besties

im struggling <3 living laughing loving though.

(also, these are completely like.. personal headcannon ig?? like if someone was with them these people are who I think they (the reader) would be friends with if they were dating the inserted character- so if you think u would be friends with different people + you are reading a characters thing, don't take it personally pls 🫶)

another thing, this is kinda just "your besties from 1-a" because i can and yeah... :D

-

Midoriya
Your best friends are Uraraka, Iida, Denki, and Bakugo.

With Uraraka, you guys met through Midoriya. You used to think she didn't like you, but in reality she truly wanted to be your friend. She just didn't know how to approach you, because you y'know, were dating her best friend (and her crush). She didn't wanna seem like she was imposing or anything. BUT, after you talked to her first about your suspicions of her not liking you, you guys became best friends. <3 Your guys' friendship is superior. You two are platonically married. <3

(Izuku practically third wheels you & Ochako while you three hang out <3)

With Iida, you two kinda just clicked. Its funny though, because you two act so different. You two also don't seem like the types of people to be friends with each other, but here we are. Iida is one of your closest friends, like ever. (Besides your wifeypoo Ochako) You know his entire family and are close with them too. His parents treat you like the third child they never had. If anything bad happened at your house, you were always welcome to go to his place (if you didn't already go to Izuku's first, which genuinely is rare.)

With Denki and you, holy moly. You to USED to sit by each other in class, but you two almost blew up the classroom doing partner work. That's genuinely how you two met and became friends. You two are chaotic. If Aizawa is ever absent in class, the sub (sometimes its Present Mic, or All Might.. sometimes Midnight too..) gets a note that says "—— —— and Denki Kaminari will NOT be allowed to sit by each other OR work together in the classroom." in BOLD writing. To make it even more obvious, he made the ink used to write that in a different color. The ONE TIME All Might didn't listen to the note, everyone in the class was almost electrocuted.. yeah, not fun for the other people. (Fun for you two though!! :D ) You two are so close as friends that people in your class genuinely thought that YOU TWO were dating, instead of you and Midoriya, which is completely wrong. Kaminari third-wheels Midoriya and you a lot but like most of the time Ochako and/or Iida is there to at least spare him SOME boredom..

You met Bakugo through Midoriya when you three were just little kids. You were friends with him for a long time, before having a falling out (because he was mean to your best friend :( ) but when you were in highschool, you guys started talking again, and became pretty close friends again! Yay! You guys just started talking like nothing ever happened between you two. But, you two were never really close again after you two became friends again. Yeah, you were friends and you hung out a lot but you never got back to being besties, attached at the hip at all times besties.

Bakugo
Midoriya, Kaminari, and Kirishima

Midoriya and you became friends before you started talking to Bakugo, period. You and Midoriya met at the entrance exam. You watched him save Ochako, and you admirer him for that. After the entrance exam, you had talked to him about how cool he was, and that you want to be brave just like him. After making him a little more self confident, you two became close friends. For the rest of the time before school started, you hung out with him. You both talked about how you both got into UA and how you were happy

With Kaminari, you two had initially disliked each other. You met in school, and by the first sight of him you got bad vibes. But, eventually, you two warmed up to each other (though, you were forced to hang out by a mutual friend of you two.. probably Kirishima) and became besties. You were each other's 4 lifers. You two were inseparable (for the most part.) Though, the only argument you two ever got in was about something really dumb and really small that you both regretted arguing over in the first place. You still remember what it was about, and you still think you're very right and that he was very wrong for thinking the way he does.